The Year Without An Election

Suraska

Good. I'll throw a party.

You don't want an election? You're happy with Obama?

No, it implies there will be no U.S. government. Besides, elections are rigged. The president is pre-chosen. Voting is futile.

You realize that? Finally! It's so annoying hearing people harp about Democracy when this failing state wouldn't know freedom if it held a sign. Hopefully whomever or whatever follows the dissolution of the union is a little better.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
You don't want an election? You're happy with Obama?

No, it implies there will be no U.S. government. Besides, elections are rigged. The president is pre-chosen. Voting is futile.

You realize that? Finally! It's so annoying hearing people harp about Democracy when this failing state wouldn't know freedom if it held a sign. Hopefully whomever or whatever follows the dissolution of the union is a little better.

I've known it for a very long time. This is a dictatorship. It's not a democracy.

Suraska

I've known it for a very long time. This is a dictatorship. It's not a democracy.

I predict blatant Oligarchy in the very near future.

Suraska

On another note, if you are a pre-amnesty US Citizen, it is wise to leave the southern border states. When everything falls apart those are extremely likely to go back to Mexico. They're already overrun.