There is a presence outside my new home

Wind7

Staff
One last question, as i didn't really feel the entity saturday but last night it made all of us really uneasy.

I have never saged before nor am i familiar with any blessings, are you suppose to do a blessing while you sage? Or can you just sage in quiet lol
Show no further emotion to them.

When I mentioned blessings,
I was referring to what you had mentioned about having the home blessed.
This is not something you should do yourself as You might antagonize whatever might be there.

If you strongly feel there is a presence within your home,
I would recommend having the home blessed by a priest.
Tell them what has been going on first.

After the blessing, then you can use the sage to clear away anything left over.
Then drop the salt, create that barrier.

As for what is outside, like I mentioned, Try appeasement with food and tobacco.
Be respectful, stay neutral with them. A sharp demand will get you nowhere.
Tell them something like,
"I am new here and this is my home, I offer this as a peaceful gesture....etc..."

You have moved to an area that seems rich with the spiritual, my home is the same.
Every now and then I still get a bump in the night, you get used to it.

If it gets to be too much,
you might have to find someone who can physically come to your home.
I don't foresee this happening though, a strong presence...Even a good one
can cause unease. You have moved into a spiritually powerful area.

Have the blessings performed.
Sage the home.
Drop the salt.
Leave the meal and tobacco Outside at the edge of your property.

Then you wait.

I have sent you a PM.

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
So i recently bought a house out here in Nevada and it seems to have some sort of entity attached to it, the presence doesn't appear to be in the house but on the property, we have heard knocking, the dogs have reacted to things and there is just a huge sense of unease around half of the property.

Now by half of the property i mean there is literally half of the house that is darker than the rest, even my dogs will hesitate at times to go on that side, and the back of the house also has a huge feeling of something watching you.

I find i typically can pin-point what these things are but i cant tell in this case, it doesn't seem to be a human style entity and it doesn't seem evil, it is just very unsettling.

I know i have had run in's with ET's in the past but i haven't felt them or seen them in a few years now.

The last incident i was in the living room and me and my mom heard clear as a bell 3 knocks one right after the other, this even alerted my dogs, i went outside and there was nothing, now my property is on 2.9 acres but has a 6 foot barb wire fence around it so it being a prank on the new guy in town is highly unlikely as you'd have to jump my fence.

Both my mom and brother can sense it as well, nothing has happened to anyone yet and i don't feel like it will, whatever this thing is just seems to want to be around...

As it is fairly passive i don't really want to antagonize it or start to interact with it as to not give it strength or give it a reason to start being anything but passive, so i haven't attempted any kind of communication with it to see who or what it is.

I am looking for more of a subtle approach to push this thing off so i am seeing if anyone has any suggestions, i know certain rocks or stones can do the trick but i am not familiar with it.

There is also the possibility it could be a attachment onto my Mother or something that has followed me for years as i have a very large history of dealing with the paranormal, maybe the house it's self is protected which is why this entity cant come in? I would like to keep it that way lol

Do you have a metal roof? Ours expands and contracts and creates an occasional knocking noise. Not saying I don't believe you, but I always try to rule out logical explanations. You could set up a good mic and try to talk to it to find out who it is, but many will tell you not to mess with it. Your choice, really.

I worked with Dr. Pamela Heath once and remotely, we helped a spirit "go to the light" to leave earth by telling it to do so.
Not all spirits know they can leave or are afraid of the light.

When I was experimenting with this topic, I didn't know spirits were interacting with my daughter at night when she was a little girl. She never told me. I was inviting them in, apparently, so be very careful that you do not attract other spirits.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Show no further emotion to them.

When I mentioned blessings,
I was referring to what you had mentioned about having the home blessed.
This is not something you should do yourself as You might antagonize whatever might be there.

If you strongly feel there is a presence within your home,
I would recommend having the home blessed by a priest.
Tell them what has been going on first.

After the blessing, then you can use the sage to clear away anything left over.
Then drop the salt, create that barrier.

As for what is outside, like I mentioned, Try appeasement with food and tobacco.
Be respectful, stay neutral with them. A sharp demand will get you nowhere.
Tell them something like,
"I am new here and this is my home, I offer this as a peaceful gesture....etc..."

You have moved to an area that seems rich with the spiritual, my home is the same.
Every now and then I still get a bump in the night, you get used to it.

If it gets to be too much,
you might have to find someone who can physically come to your home.
I don't foresee this happening though, a strong presence...Even a good one
can cause unease. You have moved into a spiritually powerful area.

Have the blessings performed.
Sage the home.
Drop the salt.
Leave the meal and tobacco Outside at the edge of your property.

Then you wait.

I have sent you a PM.

This is the safer option.

Keep in mind that there are hundreds of so called paranormal groups that think they are experts because of the tv shows, who probably don't really know what they're doing. They just want to try to get famous. The true experts are John Zaffis and Dr. Pamela Heath. So, IMHO, don't be quick to hire a "paranormal group". I was in this field long enough to experience the non-stop fame seeking. A paranormal subculture formed online and everyone wanted to be on TV. It was sickening.

BlastTyrant

Do you have a metal roof? Ours expands and contracts and creates an occasional knocking noise. Not saying I don't believe you, but I always try to rule out logical explanations. You could set up a good mic and try to talk to it to find out who it is, but many will tell you not to mess with it. Your choice, really.

I worked with Dr. Pamela Heath once and remotely, we helped a spirit "go to the light" to leave earth by telling it to do so.
Not all spirits know they can leave or are afraid of the light.

When I was experimenting with this topic, I didn't know spirits were interacting with my daughter at night when she was a little girl. She never told me. I was inviting them in, apparently, so be very careful that you do not attract other spirits.

I have a normal roof, we do have a tin over hang that sticks out roughly 10 feet over the patio and walk away around the house, and trust me the first time i heard that thing shift during high winds it almost gave me a heart attack!

But the knocking we had heard was clear as day as if someone was just standing on the outside of the house. I dare say it was almost like too good of a knock as it wasn't heavy but it was loud enough for us to hear and for all of my dogs to start barking.