There's clearly nothing to UFO's (sarcasm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OakFieldAlienz444

Or someone who has...done this:

I love how Alex says "You think they're a bunch of old men? They were doing this stuff seventy years ago!"

Well, that would...technically make them old men lol

Last edited:

OakFieldAlienz444

Or is Gizmo a time traveling gremlin who staged Roswell to cover up the Gremlins and the Goblins
who are coming in on time capsules?

I don't wanna see him kissing goblins.

Harte

I only recently found out about that thing.
I HAVE looked at every single skeptical explanation for Roswell and I actually find the
Project Mogul balloon explanation to be compelling and quite logical except for one thing.....
the bodies. The wreckage matches up the bodies don't.
Uh, yeah. Except there's no bodies, and the bodies in the stories didn't come up until 30 years alter.
So, again, you are making the choice to believe what it is you prefer to believe.

Harte

OakFieldAlienz444

Here's one final tasty tidbit for Gizmo:

There were TWO crashes. Everyone who's researched it deeply knows this.
If Brazel found a balloon it doesn't dispute the UFO at all, and secondly
anyone who's studied Roswell knows that if the alien story is true Ramey
was the one who covered it up so you can't disprove it by quoting that guy.

OakFieldAlienz444

Uh, yeah. Except there's no bodies, and the bodies in the stories didn't come up until 30 years alter.
So, again, you are making the choice to believe what it is you prefer to believe.

Harte

So sworn sealed affidavits from more than one military person involved means nothing?
Even though they swore under risk of severe penalty that they were not given any monetary compensation for making up stories about space aliens and bodies? The body stories only came 30 years later, yeah, that's nothing new. That's why we have a confirmed misunderstanding from a guy who joked that he WAS one of those little bastards, because a woman saw him in a space suit and was horrified.

You really think people would want to talk about it at the time when it's a confirmed fact that everyone in Roswell
was threatened? "Big old desert, no one would ever find you" that's what they were all told. Plenty of stories take time to come out.
The Gulf of Tonkin incident was only recently declassified. I guess that means none of that really happened and hell, none of those people involved with that even existed. It was all to cover up the explosion of the Moonraker and Ian Fleming was involved apparently.

I'm not even saying that this stuff is aliens I'm saying it doesn't really matter how you look at it
the Roswell story is fucked up. Let's just end it there. Unless a time traveler wants to join in, haha.

Lastly, go to roswellproof.com for tons of military people saying they saw the bodies.
Right before you die is a great way to get money and publicity isn't it?

In my view the ONLY way the alien angle isn't true is if the government was using tthat to conver up something else

Last edited:

OakFieldAlienz444

I could go on and on. An old woman was threatened etc
Threatened over the security issue of a childrens kite, makes total sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.