Theroy about WW3 and what comes after

paradox404

I have a theory about what might happen during the Third world war and what comes after it. I'd like to hear what everyone thinks about it. Sorry it's a bit long.

WW3 should probably follow something like this:
Barak Obama will drop the first nuke on New York, to create a false flag event that will cause America to attack Russia, while claiming that America is still the victim. Putin will figure out what is going on, and knowing that the US government is at fault rather than the people will return nukes on the US military bases and probably the government itself, paralyzing the majority of the US's fighting power. Areas such as the West, or rather rural areas won't be very much affected, really only certain areas would be affected by the Fallout.

Australia would get caught up in the war by alliance and by invasion. Australia would be fighting Russia simply because Obama says to. It is possible that Russia makes an alliance with China, as such defeating the US superpower would be easy, but I guess we'll see. Either way China would see Australia as an easy target, and would invade Australia for a few reasons, first would be for Australia's resources like iron, coal and other valuables; the next would be to put their large population somewhere. While China has nukes the Australian's manage to repeal the Chinese invasion through stealth attacks. Repealing the Chinese has a cost of most of the Australian cities being destroyed however. This invasion sours Australia to trading with the Chinese and halts further trade. Through Alliance Australia still trades with America, and knowing that America caused WW3, the Australians, when dealing with Americans would have a "ticked off" kind of attitude.

During the War, a lot of people will have a taste of poverty and will realize the errors in buying stuff and discarding it simply because the next model has been released. As such they would look back at the pre-2015 world and despise them because they are egotistically self-centred, ignorant sheep.

Russia would be attacked from 2 sides, as I mentioned they would be fighting America, but they would be fighting NATO and the Europeans as well. I don't really know what will happen to Europe at this point but a guess is that NATO and Europe are conned by America and attack Russia for "War Crimes", as a result Russia counter attacks and Destroys the governments that Attacked. This leaves Europe in more or less a mess.

A considerable amount of the earth is left radioactive by the Fallout from the Nukes and thus causes food and goods to be made locally rather than be imported, although any Governments still active after this point are then de-railed by it's angry citizens in a revolutions, which would decentralize the Totalitarian, tyrannic governing powers, and returning it to the community. Some currency does remain, by most things such as food or goods are done through trading in the community.

After the War, mainly machines that were older and running unix were used to power the mainframes of the Post-WW3 earth and soon after the 2038 bug in Unix was rediscovered and John Titor was sent back in time to get the IBM 5100 to save the future from another Y2K scenario. Other Technology was lost in the war and as such other TT's were sent back to get it.

Also probably noted is that the 3rd Anti-christ in the book of revelations has come and Left us with this mess, also that Barak Obama is none other than the 3rd Anti-Christ. As the things in the book of revelations tick by, the population worries that Jesus returns and is angry. What would happen is that a ww4 or another set of Civil wars occur due to Islamic Jihads, controlled by Satin himself and then later retires this role to another ruler (4th antichrist?). This group that worships Satin is then sent to fight the People of God (The people that live in the Towns and live by God as their king). In a final battle Satin is defeated and the Earth is destroyed, leaving a mere "Void". This could be an explanation when Titor says about the Disappearance of the Earth in the 2500's.

Jean-Luc Picard

march 12 2015 is less than a year off......i shall beam off world to my starship b4 2:45 A.M. And definetly will not be anywhere near the white house lawn.......