These are aliens!!!

OakFieldAlienz444

Technically Creshna is right about the black holes anything in space is designated as alien
even meteorites. And there's a theory everything has conciousness even non-sentient sedintary
things like rocks. The only thing I question is the "son of god" thing and a few other things she said.
Who knew Jesus would get on a message board?

Mayhem

Zenith
Technically Creshna is right about the black holes anything in space is designated as alien
even meteorites. And there's a theory everything has conciousness even non-sentient sedintary
things like rocks. The only thing I question is the "son of god" thing and a few other things she said.
Can we find out God's contact number ? That will fill up the message box!

OakFieldAlienz444

I think there is some fake number that supposedly calls God I've seen it in silly youtube videos
and Satan also has a phone number and it literally is something like 6666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666
lol and it's like a zillion 6's. People also have facetimed the devil he looks different every time but usually
his red lizard form. You hear grumbles and demonic shrieks most of the time and he hangs up usually or warns
you to never call him again or he'll curse you, bragging about his supernatural power.

Wind7

Staff
I think there is some fake number that supposedly calls God I've seen it in silly youtube videos
and Satan also has a phone number and it literally is something like 6666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666
lol and it's like a zillion 6's. People also have facetimed the devil he looks different every time but usually
his red lizard form. You hear grumbles and demonic shrieks most of the time and he hangs up usually or warns
you to never call him again or he'll curse you, bragging about his supernatural power.

"Pssst!"

You forgot to mention that he sometimes nags you to death with phone calls
about extending your car warranty.

;)

MartinTower

There was a blood of christ lineage so in a sense if you are part of it you can say you are Jesus still the problem is that the eyes see what they can see and there is not really such an esoteric knowledge nowadays as in ancient times. So i wouldnt say that we are like Jesus or Buddha or Shiva, they had access to for instance the location of magic towers to channel the green God. Even if we would look for the ruins of these, that are there, it would take a long time, if even the towers are still active, for us to gain the magic power.

Even the city network maps are only into possession of very specific groups like Ahnenerbe for instance that, in virtue of their past as zombie shadowmen they will never give them to people that want to recreate the magic circles. The magicians were travelers of the universe so cities had ancient names and that about them that was hidden or is lost.

This world is falling apart. That is the sad truth and even if you are a Jesus that won't help you. Noone does help another Jesus, not even the remaining magicians, they kind of live in their own eyes own mirror world and look at other jesuses from a distance and cold hearted. That was my experience.

MartinTower

A guy here called Steve69 was a magician but you see how he just disappeared, their eyes are fixated on the electricity of the einsof mirror they created at their own time and they just observe whatever happens to other magician without acting or maybe just laugh at our stupidity. It is just sad.

Creshna1c

I am Jesus. Jesus is a woman. Dip your wick in that one.