thought

futhark

Was wondering how time is measured and how it works on a scale within our reality.

Also, can mathematics account for the measurement of time? without being intwined into space?

Also exclude any chronometry or chronology...

What im looking for is the mathematics for explaining time as done with nature, can it be done?

Phil Wainwright

Oooh, this is a big one, because rather than asking if it can be done, the question is how can it be done....

To my mind, this can only be achieved if the equation is answered by using the 'so-called' incomplete UFT. This is something I am trying to investigate myself....

If we can assume that there must be a constant that applies regardless to gravity, then this could be based on possibly either the decay of emitting elements or by the physical properties on one element.... I would suggest that a stable element rather than an emitting element would be the best option. How about producing a series of maths based on Hydrogen? It is a universal element.... It is now just a case of tying maths to physical properties without recourse to any event that has a gravitic component..... I would be happy to work with you to help resolve this, as 'isolated time' is a core component of what we are trying to do here.....