Time & Scalar Waves

steven chiverton

maybe longitudinal waves have something to do with time traveling to waves that go forward like into the future then go back like into the past in my frequency generator experiments ive had a wave form go backwards then forwards but theres a few other anomalies in it i cant explain from online searching and it appears right over it also going one way over the top of a longitudinal wave

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
This is just a suggestion. I don't know if electromagnetic radiation can be made to behave as a longitudinal wave. Here goes. Build a circuit that periodically increases and decreases the amplitude of an EM wave. Next build a circuit that periodically increases and decreases the frequency of an EM wave.

steven chiverton

my frequency generators one has a waveform that moves backwards and forwards so it scalar in nature but i cant explain the extra odity as to why it bounces up and down in sections and i cant find much images of complex waves only a few online but a video i saw had many but where he got the picture of that many shown in his video he dosent say i arsked but havent herd back

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I played with ramp wave generators using the 555 chip. I could either choose an increasing ramp wave or a decreasing ramp wave. I would use that to control the output of frequency or amplitude generators. I never came across any scalar effects though.

The only device that showed promise was my magnetic propulsion generator. It operates by rules other than normal EM theory rules.

steven chiverton

if you have a frequency generator try running one wire output to just a positive input to any dc powerd device i did with my scalar beamer project and it controlled the audio plug in plug out usb port sounds which it was retriggering it so feed frequency from one output of frequency generator into just the one positive point it works in strange ways dont feed both outputs of frequency generator just one only

steven chiverton

or if your frequency is dc use ac sine wave frequencies fed from one ac frequency output and because ac had a dc part in it using ac from one output may modify the dc component of it in the dc signal

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
tell me about your magnetic propulsion project

You've probably seen me post this before. I dropped a neodymium magnet between two pancake coils which I was feeding square wave 90 degree signals out of phase in time to each other. A propulsion effect was observed. But it shouldn't do this according to normal EM rules. So by phasing the two square wave signals apart in time, it seems I brought the magnetic field into 4-D space to interact with spacetime.