Time & Scalar Waves

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
its vibrating like my hdr electromagnet did so the movement looks like its from the vibration now try suspending it see if it swings still

My idea was to scale it up to see if it gets off the ground. I used 5 amp Mosfets at the time. So the actual average current draw was probably around 2 amps. But technology continues to improve. !0 years ago I was using 50 amp Mosfets for my Tesla coil projects. I've been interested in how a Tesla car uses Mosfets to apply power to its electric motors. It could be in the thousand amp range.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
mosfets wernt around in teslas days wernt they so how would he use any

No semiconductor technology existed back in Tesla's time. He used a property of coil technology back then called resonance.

I came across a bit of info that you might be interested in. You can find the resonant frequency of any coil by watching the amplitude value of a sine wave on an oscilloscope. The amplitude of the sine wave will increase dramatically at a resonant frequency. Just hook up a frequency generator to a coil and run up the frequency till you get to resonance.

steven chiverton

never built a tesla coil ive got video dvds of them but they all do the same thing they fire up big sparks and yet they do stuff all with them so they are using them as a show peace for entertainment mostly and to see who gets the biggest spark yet they do nothing more with them than that and are very boring to watch and some do stupid things with them like electrify themselves for entertainment yet they dont try push its limits any further to seen what else they can get it to do they are show off devices just to impress

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
never built a tesla coil ive got video dvds of them but they all do the same thing they fire up big sparks and yet they do stuff all with them so they are using them as a show peace for entertainment mostly and to see who gets the biggest spark yet they do nothing more with them than that and are very boring to watch and some do stupid things with them like electrify themselves for entertainment yet they dont try push its limits any further to seen what else they can get it to do they are show off devices just to impress
I was mainly interested in exploring for any type of gravity field generation. I did come up with an anomaly one time though. I was holding a screwdriver close to a Tesla coil output electrode while the coil was on. What happened was a spark left the screwdriver tip and intersected with a spark coming off the coil. The Tesla coil was one I had constructed to generate negative voltage at the output. When the two sparks collided there was a loud popping sound. The thought crossed my mind that this was a demonstration of a matter antimatter particle collision.

steven chiverton

heres my latest experimenters log,

Date25-4-2024.

withthe new PVC circuit box fully finished and the low frequency acoutput circuit installed and fully operational I decided to cut theflasher led off the board and with the 2 legs left I soldered wiresto them and soldered the ends to a green flasher led and placed it atthe front through a small hole for the led to fit,

andit still flashes when conduction between the outputs is present through my body or any part of it .

I used some new leeds I made before and plugged one into my red terminal type modified Rochelle salt crystal electrode and the other leed I plugged it into the coper pipe electrode housing the 2powerful barreled shape neodymium magnets ,

surrounded by crushed Rochelle salt crystals and some ormus and coper and aluminum filings and some borax, I feel charges at both electrodes still just, and when I applied the coper end caps of both electrodes to each of my closed eyes I see the pleasant optical white flashes but there's something else? to the right outer area of my right eye I see what looks like a visual, I cannot turn my eyes to look directly at it with the light pressure of that coper pipes coper endcaps on my eyes but it did look a bit like looking at a tree top forest from the top but it also looked like grey gravel ground like I imagined as on the moon and with an atmosphere covering it.

or the tops of clouds, and after it looked like white interstellar gas clouds with stars around in space but its not pitch black like in outer space cause of the light reflections in the gas clouds .

I applied the coper pipe electrode end caps to the corners of both eyes and saw an amazing interference pattern of white and black lines nothing was straight it was curvy, and also when I moved the end caps of the electrodes around I see some white and other color flashes even purple or ultraviolet and at one time it felt like tuning a black and white TV and your on the edge of tuning it into a channel with pictures or visions , am I tuning it to see visions in my deep subconscious or past or future, almost ill add more as I can try take it all in and remember all I see , I have a pulsar circuit to add into the new circuit box yet to pulse the low frequency ac so that’s only a small circuit and I have room to add it to I have all the switches and dials fitted into the from panel and soon it be finished

Last edited:

steven chiverton

i recently shot 13 videos of my experiments and only 2 come out full length as the rest was cut short by mysterious camcorder shut downs from the pulsed ac frequency fields so im on the verge of discovering more about ac frequency fields especially pulsed ones effecting electronics , my other best camcorder before was permanently disabled from the ac fields but when that happened they weren't being pulsed so the secret of that one i think lays in the modified Rochelle salt crystal electrodes and i used the same ones in the latest experiments it could be that pulsing these electrodes may be the root key secret to electronic frequency interferences to electronics equipment

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
i recently shot 13 videos of my experiments and only 2 come out full length as the rest was cut short by mysterious camcorder shut downs from the pulsed ac frequency fields so im on the verge of discovering more about ac frequency fields especially pulsed ones effecting electronics , my other best camcorder before was permanently disabled from the ac fields but when that happened they weren't being pulsed so the secret of that one i think lays in the modified Rochelle salt crystal electrodes and i used the same ones in the latest experiments it could be that pulsing these electrodes may be the root key secret to electronic frequency interferences to electronics equipment

Your camcorder was experiencing the effects of EM pulses. Both voltage and magnetic fields when stronger can override a devices electronic circuitry.

steven chiverton

its mostly when i used my modified rochelle salt crystal filled coper pipe electrodes so its not just the magnetic feilds its the frequencies im pulsing into them and through my body when i hold them remember it once expanded my aura so much i could just see it in the dark and its a whopping 2 inches extended from my hand and not a week tiny 1.2cm