Debate Time Travel – Nazi Germany

Zeit Individuum

What makes cities that different? Are there some sort of flying cities? I remember a time traveler talked about such cities a while ago on the forum.

Also, you have me wondering why they're unable to go any further than 2200.

We never really tried to go any further then 2200. I’m assuming the differences in time would be too different then our home time anyway.

Jeremiah

We all know this guy is creating a fantasy for his own amusement or to see how many people he can convince. But I do enjoy them, because eventually they all either admit to lying or are debunked. I'm not saying this to be mean of course, I'm very open minded :) but how about we open up a science fiction writers kind side forum so that those of us with creative imaginations can let loose, without making members feel as if we are trying to convince them of something that isn't true? I've got some great ideas for time travel stories, and the forum could be just like this one with people asking questions and having the "time traveler" answer them! Just sounds like fun without hurting anyone ;) everyone have a great day

Khaos

where the wild things are
We all know this guy is creating a fantasy for his own amusement

Your grasp of the obvious is inspiring. I just like to play along. I know they are full of s***. Until someone can provide actual evidence in the form of pictures and videos, and hey maybe even time travel to my location and take me with them, I'm not going to believe any of it. Its just entertainment.

Zeit Individuum

We all know this guy is creating a fantasy for his own amusement or to see how many people he can convince. But I do enjoy them, because eventually they all either admit to lying or are debunked. I'm not saying this to be mean of course, I'm very open minded :) but how about we open up a science fiction writers kind side forum so that those of us with creative imaginations can let loose, without making members feel as if we are trying to convince them of something that isn't true? I've got some great ideas for time travel stories, and the forum could be just like this one with people asking questions and having the "time traveler" answer them! Just sounds like fun without hurting anyone ;) everyone have a great day

You can believe what you would like, like I said it is better if you don’t believe me because less things will change because a time traveler is in your time.

BlastTyrant

Not true, i am naturally a curious person. And i find the whole TT thing to be nothing much more than a Few decent hollywood movies so its not just you its the general subject, but i like to listen and read opinions for the chance to be proven wrong and learn something new