Time travel info request

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Hi everybody - I’m very much interested in time travel and I would like your opinions on what schematics for a time travel device would be best

Thanks - penguin

There is a thread on this site somewhere, I believe, that is all about schematics. Do a search. :)

lamdo263

Hi everybody - I’m very much interested in time travel and I would like your opinions on what schematics for a time travel device would be best

Thanks - penguin
The newer technology is combining the workings of a cell phone, to alter its programming. Add a raspberry like minicomputer then add that to matter transmutation trough a locus point to a destination. This is new theory and potentially much more efficient than most portable time travel devices, but all the unjoined subcomponents are in need of developmental work.

And these items labeled in numeracy would be 1. A Bajak time travel circuit to where ANY object of matter like the paperclip that was originally energized as part of a stereos amp from power mains to on unit antenna pole, glower blue and then said disappeared into another dimension. 2. A cell phone patched into by a leading computer has part of its O.S. dumped and part of that O.S. is restructured not only to take ordered commands but can enact requested functions as outlets to enact electro-functions from that cell. 3. The Rasbery minicomputer with power derived from a portable pack, that can add linearity when an allowed handshake to the modified cell phones been restructured. 4.The power shunt encapsulate ability to charge-character any item subjected to the output super, or varied state to extra phased connection, as the paperclip was in 1. which allows escape to other dimensions as graphed out in the state of display in the Rasbery-cell combined directorate.

SAFTY & TT LAW: Too prove it, if you want, you can close cycle the fully assemble unit from parts but program contraption to alarm clock to where unit goes to time point sigma, stays there for three minutes time, then is enacted to return to programmed locus of beginning trip origin. So once it leaves, you will see nothing in its space, but after three minutes you will observe a blue glow and the unit will return.
Safety; If scaling up is self approved or however you do it, dress in neutral clothes, leave, then when, you get there see if you can blend in?
If the times then are totally wild, wait one minute, then program return to departing destination. Don't try this until the minutes passed as rephrasing matter flux effects may still linger.
>The user reader HAS the right to assemble these items, OR they can instead compose new lyrics styles to the song, here come Peter Cottontail. EXAMPLE

Peter Cottontail​

Gene Autry
Here comes Peter Cottontail
Hoppin' down the bunny trail
Hippity hoppin', Easter's on its way
Bringin' every girl and boy
Baskets full of Easter joy
Things to make your Easter bright and gay
He's got jelly beans for Tommy
Colored eggs for sister Sue
There's an orchid for your mommy
And an Easter bonnet too
Oh, here comes Peter Cottontail
Hoppin' down the bunny trail
Hippity hoppity, happy Easter Day /

sO IF THERE'S ANY LEGAL RECOURSE AS A POTENTIAL DEFENDENT IN A COURT CASE i'M FREE TO CALL AS MY OWN WITNESS BOTH THE SONG PLAYED AND A LARGE WHITE BUNNY AS WELL? Poster here at this time.

My right to say is that this annex is a portal for spoken experimentation so under time travel law is allowed, as long as the said, is in this district.

Last edited:

Phantom_wedge

You mentioned a few times the Bajak circuit and how it made a paperclip disappear are you referring to the craig Johnson story ?

lamdo263

You mentioned a few times the Bajak circuit and how it made a paperclip disappear are you referring to the craig Johnson story ?
What I think occurred is that the experimenter just by chance achieved the right or correct mass. Had the paperclip on the jumper wire between the transformer power main and the stereo antenna along with all conditions surrounding that paperclip as being nominal to dimensional jumping.

As soon as he placed the paperclip down on the wire, the current effect began to load the statistical characteristics of the paperclip, instead of holmic or voltage heating, or turning it hot.

So, if you want to diagram this, the clip took on a series of event windows lined up one after another, till the paperclip could not hold this dimension, then jumped over to another one. Any other time and this is what makes experiments so frustrating, the paperclip might have turned red and blew apart.

Apparently, this toying around happenstance caused the invention of the Bajak circuit.

*Craig Johnson story, thanks I apricate that!