Time travel moral dilemma

gotthetime

If I were to travel back to my teen years, (the kind of time travel where you are the same person in your younger body with a complete knowledge of the future), would I be cheating on my wife, who I hadn't met yet, if I were to "fool around"? Seems like I would be cheating, since I'm married in my timeline. :( Would I be a dirty old man for fooling around with teens, considering that although I'd be back in my teen body, in my timeline, I'd be much older? :eek: Maybe I should just try to generate some false hot memories :ROFLMAO: Why do I concern myself with these things? :sick:

Last edited:

tflofasho

Someone's obviously not happy with their marriage...

Part of me makes me glad and happy I'm not married just yet...

Ike

I have another question about this certain theory. If I went back in time in my old body... am I the age I am now or the age then? Does my lifespan increase if I go back in time this way?

gotthetime

Someone's obviously not happy with their marriage...

Part of me makes me glad and happy I'm not married just yet...

Actually, I'm very happy with my marriage. This has more to do with the old saying, "when you're older, you have more regret for the things you didn't do, then the things you did do". I also wished I had put a lot more effort into my school work, but in the end, life's been good to me so far.