Debate Time Travel Murder

owlcool

I was simply wondering what would happen if a Time Traveler were to be a Murderer, and specifically use their time travel to their advantage.
How might other time travelers react to this?

owlcool

I have considered this in the past.

It would be a great plot line for a book.
I am actually speaking this with complete sincerity.
My friend is honestly a Math Genius. He could honestly get a scholarship anywhere.
He actually wants to be a Furniture Painter and drop out of High School as soon as possible.
I want to convince him to become a Physicist.
The dream of Time Travel might be a good enough Allure.

I have deemed it would take a lot of motivation, which is part of the entire reason I joined this forum.
I need information, preparing, theorizing and planning on my side to actually convince him.

Sound a bit Cliche?
I don't care.

He is bored with practically and literally everything.
So why not the Entertainment all the ages have to offer?
We could watch Shakespeare play, Martin Luthor King Jr. give his "I have a Dream speech" and so much more.

If this isn't enough for him, I am honestly going to give up. He is sadly a lost cause if this isn't enough for him.

So, Want to help?
Engage in the Discussion.

TimeFlipper

Did you ever watch that TV series, Goodnight Sweetheart?

If you did then maybe you remember the episode where Jack The Ripper came through the time portal into modern day, only to dash out into the street and get killed by a lorry as he ran across the road lol :D

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Any High School kid could build a real working Time Machine, with the right tools and information. This will be the case sooner than later.

Professor Opmmur

TimeFlipper

Any High School kid could build a real working Time Machine, with the right tools and information. This will be the case sooner than later.

Professor Opmmur
Of course Prof :)
You and me are kids at heart, and im certain we will both build a time machine :D

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith

Did you ever watch that TV series, Goodnight Sweetheart?

If you did then maybe you remember the episode where Jack The Ripper came through the time portal into modern day, only to dash out into the street and get killed by a lorry as he ran across the road lol :D

I didn't see this but it sounds like the Rudolph Fentz story!