Debate Time Travel or your perfect mate.

paradox404

What if...You found out your perfect mate was a time traveler and they had to return to the future where they belong..Would you go with them if you could?

That's an interesting question. But I would be more interested in how you would answer the question, if you had to choose between the younger and older version of your perfect mate. Knowing that the older version had invented time travel.

Now that would be an interesting predicament.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
What if...You found out your perfect mate was a time traveler and they had to return to the future where they belong..Would you go with them if you could?

That's an interesting question. But I would be more interested in how you would answer the question, if you had to choose between the younger and older version of your perfect mate. Knowing that the older version had invented time travel.
I didn't think of that! :eek: Bit c'mon...If it's your "perfect mate", would it make much difference? Whatever version I fell in love with would be the one I'd prefer, I guess...

Ayasano

In my case, it wouldn't be an issue, because my perfect mate(s) would never grow old. An eternity of mourning would suck, after all. Unless you self-edit the grief out. But then you'd feel like a jerk. But you could self-edit that out too. :D

(Plural because I'm fine with polyamory on both sides. I literally never get jealous about that kind of thing, thankfully, as long as everyone is open and honest)