timetravel and fate.

erikstalhammar

timetravel and fate.

Originally posted by Alyxavior@Nov 22 2004, 03:32 PM
Awareness is a key. Then Acceptance. Acceptance of the NOW allows you to change.

Could not have said it better myself :) Awareness is the key to manythings :)
In my young days i think i where not as aware as i am today and i am happy that i woke up from my sleep :) Meditating, Astral travel and Psychics makes easy with awareness :) I think that fait is what you want it to be :) There is no manuscript you follow... Even so for the you who says Yes there is.. Does it really matter i mean You still have the controll you still make the choices do you no? Thinkin to deep in this i belive you can become insane lol :)... Awareness then Acceptance :)
And don?t belive Awarness or acceptance is something you grow in to :)
Give your children the best possible childhood and awarness is allways with them :)

the love is with us all

Badmuts

timetravel and fate.

why would we actually care whether we could control our own life or not :blink: Okay, its quite interesting, but we don't notice it... so you have 2 choises:

1. go completely mad because you are noticing that you can only follow the time line and can't chose anything at all

2. just accept it

:p

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
timetravel and fate.

Originally posted by Badmuts@Dec 30 2004, 04:21 PM
why would we actually care whether we could control our own life or not :blink: Okay, its quite interesting, but we don't notice it... so you have 2 choises:

1. go completely mad because you are noticing that you can only follow the time line and can't chose anything at all

2. just accept it

:p

Unless you believe in free will of course, then 1 and 2 above just don't apply, or you have a 3 to contend with.