Timetraveler2063 Questions and Comments

Octavusprime

Isn't the abomination the antichrist? That doesn't make any sense if Sept 16 is the 1335 days.
I'm confused.

That is why I ask. I'm trying to figure out when day one is. I'm assuming sept 16 is day 1335.

Forgive me, I don't study bible scripture. I grew up catholic but no longer practice. I believe in many of the values but then again most religions share in these beliefs.

Samstwitch

Daniel 12:11-12 says:
From the time that the continual is taken away, and the abomination that makes desolate is set up, there shall be 1,290 days. Blessed is he who waits and comes to the 1,335 days.

So is there 45 days of tribulation?

Isn't the abomination the antichrist? That doesn't make any sense if Sept 16 is the 1335 days.
I'm confused.

I'm confused too. Scripture says the Abomination of Desolation is when the Antichrist goes into the rebuilt Temple in Jerusalem (which isn't built yet) and he declares himself God. If I understand Scripture correctly, he does that halfway through the Tribulation Period. Here is a TIMELINE.

I think the 1290 days represent 3-1/2 years of the Tribulation Period (I believe the second-half of it). The 1335 days could be a countdown from the time that the Antichrists declares himself God, which he does exactly halfway through the Tribulation Period. And if we make it through 1335 days from that time, we will be blessed. Does that sound right?

(Maybe after 1335 days the Rapture will happen, or Christ will Return. That is, if there's a Post-Trib Rapture. Just guessing here.)

QUESTION FOR TIMETRAVELER2063: I'm confused, because you are associating the 1335 days in Daniel 12:12 with September 16-17, 2012, as 'a day' that an event will happen. How can this be when the Abomination of Desolation has not yet been set up?

Or...maybe September 16th is the beginning, the first day of the 1335 days! Could that be it? (That doesn't make sense either, because the Antichrist is not in power yet.) I'm confused. :confused:

PamelaM

"Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, (a reference to the apostate church - or a falling away of faith) and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, who opposed and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God" (2 Thess 2 v.3-4).

I remember reading that they have the blueprints for the temple but it is not built yet.
the man of sin has not been revealed and has there been a great falling away?

thats a lot to happen by september 16 2012. can they even build a temple that fast?

PamelaM

Lets look at your timeline Sam that you posted:

Trumpet 1:
1/3 of trees burned and all green grass
Revelation 8:7

Trumpet2:
Great mountain in sea and 1/3 of sea life and ships were destroyed.
Revelation 8:8-9
Image1.gif

Trumpet 3:
Great star fell from heaven. 1/3 of waters made bitter and many died from the waters.
Revelation 8:10-11
Image2.gif

Trumpet 4:
1/3 of the sun, moon, and stars were darkened.
Revelation 8:12

Sons and daughters shall
prophecy. God's spirit will
be poured out. Joe 2:28-32,
Act 2:17-18, Eze 38:23,
Eze 39:29, Rev 7

Image1.gif

Given power to cause no rain for 1260 days while the two witnesses are teaching the true word of the Lord.
Revelation 11:3-6, Zec 4:14
Image3.gif

The third temple will be built
excluding the outer court.
The outer court is given to
the Gentiles. The Dome of
the Rock, Holy of Holies and
inner court will stand.
Rev 11:1-2, Zec 1:16,2
This is done soon after the
peace treaty is signed.
Israel will be restored.
Joe 2:18-27
REFERENCE FINAL SHABUA

In the middle of the 7 years,
the peace treaty is broken.
The antichrist shall cause the
abomination of desolation and
stop the sacrifices.
Dan 9:27, Luk 21:20-24)

All this has to happen before this:
The Abomination of Desolation will stand in the holy place perform wonders and proclaim himself as God.
The abomination of desolation is placed.
Dan 9:27, Mat 24:15, II Th 2:3-4, Isa 14:14

S0 TT2063 needs to explain exactly what he meant by yes sept 16, 2012 was the 1335 days spoken of in Daniel.

Can you please explain this TT2063??

Samstwitch

(Pamela, your images aren't showing up. I only see little red X's. Is anybody else having a problem seeing her pics?)

About the first four Trumpets, I was thinking maybe the travesties by the Trumpets are caused by a meteor that timetraveler2063 is forecasting. Just a wild guess.

If September 16, 2012 was the beginning of the 1335 days, then maybe that's how it will start...??

EXAMPLE: On September 16, 2012 a great meteor passes close to the earth, burning up the land and the trees in the process...and it plummets into the ocean. That would also cause great earthquakes and tsunamis (as forecasted by TT2036)! It could poison the ocean waters, and the smoke from it could darken one-third of the skies around the earth.

Peregrini

"Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, (a reference to the apostate church - or a falling away of faith) and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, who opposed and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God" (2 Thess 2 v.3-4).

I remember reading that they have the blueprints for the temple but it is not built yet.
the man of sin has not been revealed and has there been a great falling away?

thats a lot to happen by september 16 2012. can they even build a temple that fast?

This is why I referenced;
Matthew 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
I was not debunking... I was attempting to exhort anyone, who will, to take heed.
The debunking will come.

TimeNot_0

I don't get the pictures from Pamela either.

Is football played in the future??

Seems to be pre-season football of the Green Bay Packers on tonight.
Wonder why though around here it is the Green Bay Packers??

A lot of people hit the soccer courts for schools here though with their kids.

Frog186

I have one more important question for timetraveler2036 here it is here didn't reply back to me about it if your a real time traveler then what happens in 2020 on this earth as well as other dimensions or timelines?