1702425328431.png

The Time Travel Forum
Go Back The Time Travel Forum > Time Travelers > Time Travelers in History
Reload this Page Ancient knowledge
User Name
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery Chat Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

Old 02-15-2005 #1
darkbreed
Agent

Default Ancient knowledge
From my time of reasearch within the fields of archaeology, anthropology, history, reiligions, myths and legends I have come across many interesting findings. Findings of various sorts that seem to suggest there has been a highly advanced past. An ancient past that includes great technology from civilizations and cultures now lost, time travel, knowledge about airborn machines, electricity and artificial lights, nuclear and laser weapon technology, and many more things.

And in this thread i will devote some time to this matter.

First of I would like to question the possibility of UFOs being time travellers, and if they could be related to some of this ancient knowledge.

One of the reasons for this, is simply the fact that UFO's has been observed throughout human history for thousands of years. If "they" are of human or alien origin i will not speculate much in for now, maybe it has origin in both.

But whatever their origin, they have been seen since the dawn of time. And there are countless of stories, legends and creation tales from ancient cultures about "Gods" from the sky who came and gave them their knowledge, rules, information etc. This is reflected all over the globe, either it is Africa, the Americas, Asia etc.

Here is a couple links with information regarding ancient UFOs/aircrafts:

As you will see from the above links, models, drawings, descriptions and artifacts of UFOs and strange aircrafts from ancient times is to be found around the world.

Regarding the Gods, they have often been said to be looking like men, but oddly enough "white man" and "white gods" are often talked about. In countries and continents where there should be no white men at that time of history. Legends of these "white Gods" are also to be found around the world. An interesting aspect to this is the findings of white, blonde haired mummies in many of these parts of the worlds. At times they shouldnt have been there.

Here is some links with more information on the white blonde and red haird mummies found all over the world:
Menu with mummies found in various countries to the left of the page.

Could all the above be remains of a ancient time where time travellers interfered? Flew around with their time travelling machines? Could the mummies be what is left of some of these time travellers, did some of them settle down and and stay? Stranded perhaps, with their technology and knowledge? Or are they just proof of ancient unknown immigration that is not part of the history books, and remains of unknown ancient technology that by some reason got lost through time?

In my next post, when i get the time, I will get more into the findings and remains of ancient technology.

Hope someone here finnd this of interest, stay tuned
darkbreed is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2005 #2
TheHeggy
TTF Handyman

Send a message via AIM to TheHeggy Send a message via MSN to TheHeggy Send a message via Yahoo to TheHeggy
Default Re: Ancient knowledge
I love this kind of stuff! I've read every Erich von Daniken book I can find While I know not ALL of it is true, most of it probably is. It's fascinating to think about, because it actually would explain the origins of religion (please, don't get offended and start a flame war).
TheHeggy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2005 #3
darkbreed
Agent

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHeggy
I love this kind of stuff! I've read every Erich von Daniken book I can find While I know not ALL of it is true, most of it probably is. It's fascinating to think about, because it actually would explain the origins of religion (please, don't get offended and start a flame war).

Yes its probably the root of many religions for sure, and explains what made the myths of the "Gods".

And of course the flying crafts coming down from the sky explains the "Gods" from the "heavens"/sky.

In my next planned post i will talk alittle about various forms of ancient technology and knowledge, and the one after that will feature some about ancient time travel and stories of that as well as some information about ancient time portals.
Old 02-15-2005 #4
TheHeggy
TTF Handyman

Send a message via AIM to TheHeggy Send a message via MSN to TheHeggy Send a message via Yahoo to TheHeggy
The question I have is this: If at one point in time these beings were our "gods", why did they leave? When are they coming back? If they're here, why won't they communicate with us?
Old 02-15-2005 #5
StarLord

Darkbreed, Heggy,

Do a search on VYMAANIDASHAASTRA AERONAUTICS and let me know what you think.

As far as UFO's being time machines I doubt that.

Darkbreed, what are your thoughts regarding Atlantis, MU, Hyperboria and other past Major Civilizations on this planet spanning back some 250,000 years?

Each of those civilizations were susposedly to have craft that were space worthy...

Attention! Time Nitwits and Chrono Clowns will be served twice a day. See your server and advise as to wether you prefer to be served Rare or Well Done.
StarLord is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2005 #6
TheHeggy
TTF Handyman

I found this particularly interesting...

It's amazing how almost EVERY ancient culture has something similar to this. Flying gods, chariots of fire, etc.

And I also highly doubt that these people were time travelers, but you can't necessarily rule it out. I tend to lean towards the "other worldly" option
Last edited by TheHeggy : 02-15-2005 at 02:00 PM.
Old 02-15-2005 #7
darkbreed
Agent

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHeggy
I found this particularly interesting...

Yup vimanas are intersting, they still have models of them on top of many ancient Indian temples and such.

I actually posted that link myself in a similar post not long ago, but it was unfortuanly one of those that got lost recently
Old 02-15-2005 #8
darkbreed
Agent

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarLord
Darkbreed, Heggy,

Do a search on VYMAANIDASHAASTRA AERONAUTICS and let me know what you think.

As far as UFO's being time machines I doubt that.

Darkbreed, what are your thoughts regarding Atlantis, MU, Hyperboria and other past Major Civilizations on this planet spanning back some 250,000 years?

Each of those civilizations were susposedly to have craft that were space worthy...

Yes i'm quite familiar with the vimanas and such, its an interesting subject. One, if not, the most detailed description of ancient aircraft discovered so far.

When it comes to Atlantis etc, yes i believe there was ancient civilizations with great technology, many finds seem to suggest this, and I will write more about ancient technology in coming posts.

Actually me and a friend from NSA are planning a new expedition to a location we believe is part of what the so called Atlantis was. From our research we think it was a culture spread over a huge area, not only one city or so, but a highly developed ancient civilization with many towns and cities etc- several of them which are now underwater, but some still above. More on this too later.
Old 02-15-2005 #9
StarLord

One place that I am sure that the fleeing Atlanteans went to was the Americas, possibly North, Central, but South for sure.

Attention! Time Nitwits and Chrono Clowns will be served twice a day. See your server and advise as to wether you prefer to be served Rare or Well Done.
Old 02-15-2005 #10
darkbreed
Agent

Quote:
One place that I am sure that the fleeing Atlanteans went to was the Americas, possibly North, Central, but South for sure.

Yes I would say you are quite right on that.
There is several interesting remains left of the atlantean civilization around, specially in south america as you say. Also underwater, such as the mexico gulf and underwater areas outside of south america.

Talking about this matter, I suggest you read through the pages of Ancient Civilizations
Old 02-15-2005 #11
StarLord

Darkbreed,

Great link!!! Interesting, the part about the two U boats 'surrendering' to the folks after they had been there for a while. You just KNOW that important war crime people escaped Germany via those U boats.

Old 02-15-2005 #12
darkbreed
Agent

Quote:
Darkbreed,

Great link!!! Interesting, the part about the two U boats 'surrendering' to the folks after they had been there for a while. You just KNOW that important war crime people escaped Germany via those U boats.

Yes, it's quite some interesting stuff, and i'm glad you liked it too

As a side note, it's interesting that Hitler and the Nazis was so interested in ancient history, artifacts and the occult. I guess you know about this too. Did they go to a place they believed/knew was of importance?
Old 02-15-2005 #13
StarLord

Actually, they were very, seriously searching for the 'Lost Ark" if memory serves right. Hitler wanted that "Most Awesome Power" that it was supposed to contain. He had his scientists working like slaves to discover and manufacture newer and more powerful ways to destroy. Hitler had a specific special SS officer whose ONLY gig was the research and debunking and proving of anything associated with the occult, Myths and ancient civilizations in regards to alternate forms of power. They traveled all over the world I think, looking. You can bet they went crazy when they discovered the Vimanas from India and the ancient writings in sanscrit regarding those.

If I am not mistaken, just before the end of the war, they had *just* perfected the manufacturing of 'Heavy Water' which is a very intragal part in the Neuclear works.

Last edited by StarLord : 02-15-2005 at 06:51 PM.
Old 02-15-2005 #14
TheHeggy
TTF Handyman

Hitler, while very very very evil, was also very very very smart. I wish he'd put all his resources and research of this kind of stuff to good use...
Old 02-15-2005 #15
Grayson
Kiss my shiny metal heiny

Send a message via Yahoo to Grayson
I thought that Atlantis had been fairly much confirmed as being at Palo Alto?

Today's wisdom: Mom says: "Don't play with your Balls in the House..."

([][][][][][][:])(========================+

Grayson is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2005 #16
darkbreed
Agent

Starlord: yes you are right, they were all over the world in deed. God knows what things they found and confiscated and never revealed to anyone else. However the interest of the goverments and occult still lives today, so as with the Vatican. They still posess things of great importance, but if ever the public will get to take a part of this is hard to say..
Old 02-15-2005 #17
WTF

Hmmm... interesting thread
But were all the Gods White Men? Darkbreed, in your research, have you ever come across anything that suggested that there were some Gods that were something besides just white??
Was Oannes who has been likened to Poseidon/Enki/Ea white or possibly something else?
I'm very interested in this subject and am just curious what you have come across in your research.
WTF is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2005 #18
darkbreed
Agent

Grayson: Atlantis at Palo Alto? Personally I never even heard of Palo Alto as the non-american I am, so I had to look it up, but i doubt it can be related. And *confirmed* ? Sounds unlikely. However I checked a map of Palo Alto, and it is close to a big lake, and big lakes often contain remains of past cultures and/or civilizations. But I personally know nothing of this place, so please give me more information about this Palo Alto and why Atlantis should be there?
Old 02-15-2005 #19
darkbreed
Agent

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
Hmmm... interesting thread
But were all the Gods White Men? Darkbreed, in your research, have you ever come across anything that suggested that there were some Gods that were something besides just white??
Was Oannes who has been likened to Poseidon/Enki/Ea white or possibly something else?
I'm very interested in this subject and am just curious what you have come across in your research.

In a great number, such a big number that it is curious, "white men" has been whorshipped and described as "Gods" in ancient cultures. But to say ALL Gods were white man would not be correct, some places the Gods where Serpent Kings and such, or in more modern words "reptillians". This latter could be related to hollow earth theories. But I will not get too much into this at the moment, maybe later after i finish the posts i allready planned.

When it comes to Oannes/Enki etc, he was usually described as wearing a "suit" that reminded of a "fish", however how accuratly this is can be hard to tell, maybe he wore a kind of suit that the more primitve people of that time didnt know how to describe except for a fish looking outfit. But yes "he" (actually it wasn't only one person but several) was also described as "white skinned". Here is a link for some information about this group of people: http://www.labyrinthina.com/fisherkings.htm

When it comes to these "white skinned" people maybe they are related to the so called Pleiadians of todays Ufology, where people have claimed to have met such white, nordic looking "aliens". Of course this is just a theory, but it is kind of intersting though.
Here is the site of a "famous" UFO/Alien contactee: http://www.billymeier.com/pleiadians.htm

He, Billy Meier, has been accussed for being a fraud, but he did however come with many interesting prophecies that came true, that would be hard to explain as frauds:
Last edited by darkbreed : 02-15-2005 at 07:41 PM.
Old 02-15-2005 #20
WTF

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkbreed
But to say ALL Gods were white man would not be correct, some places the Gods where Serpent Kings and such, or in more modern words "reptillians". This latter could be related to hollow earth theories.

That's what I was getting at... I've read a lot on these areas as well and wanted to hear what other people thought about the possibility that we were descendants of reptiles.

I'm more partial to the White God theory however...
Old 02-15-2005 #21
darkbreed
Agent

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
That's what I was getting at... I've read a lot on these areas as well and wanted to hear what other people thought about the possibility that we were descendants of reptiles.

I'm more partial to the White God theory however...

I dont find the reptillians/reptiles to be related to us at all, they are a completely different species, just like the difference between a monkey and a crocodile.

If we descend from any other "being", it would in my eyes have to be the "White Gods", "Pleideans", "nordic aliens" or things like that. But they could as well just be from our own past, and have evolved and lived in a different way than ourself. Such as maybe travelled to other planets with the help of ancient technology, and we might be what is left from the ones who survived a possible ancient catastrophy.
Old 02-15-2005 #22
WTF

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkbreed
If we descend from any other "being", it would in my eyes have to be the "White Gods", "Pleideans", "nordic aliens" or things like that.

I agree. Whether we are a product of White Gods isn't even a question in my eyes, I beleive we are. What I meant regarding the draconians was if there is a possibility that they had a hand in our genetic manipulation? Maybe we are the product of both?
Last edited by WTF : 02-15-2005 at 08:18 PM.
Old 02-15-2005 #23
darkbreed
Agent

Yes, well i havnt exactly seen much that suggest they did play a role in our evolution myself, neither do I have too much personal experience with the so called draconians/reptillians to speak much more than what i have heard from others or read or found from ancient writings, artifacts, finds etc.

But, it could seem like they have somewhat interfered in our humans lifes through history with things like blocking parts of our minds and spirituality. They are said to be very highly developed on these fields themself.

From your interest in this matter i think you could be finding interest of the followin sites too:
Old 02-16-2005 #24
TheHeggy
TTF Handyman

This may sound a little "out there", but I'll go ahead and post it

A while back, I heard or read something regarding the possible influence of other beings on our collective ingenuity. They said that most major inventions have all happened around the same time (TV, automobile, etc). Almost like we're on some kind of biological timer that goes off at the appropriate time triggering something so that we can advaance at a certain rate.

I'll have to search deep for where I read this... Maybe it was one of Daniken's books.
Old 02-16-2005 #25
darkbreed
Agent

It seems that technology has actually advanced several times through history, and the knowledge was then somehow lost, just like many ancient cultures and civilizations. Maybe it got lost because of disasters, maybe it was forbidden knowledge, or maybe only a few high ranked people knew about this and the knowledge died with them. Could been other factors too of course.

Anyhow, some great knowledge was around way back in history. There are still great monuments left around in the world letting us see the results of some of this ancient technology and knowledge. Some examples are the great pyramids of Egypt, the building techniques of the pre-Incas in Peru (it was not actually the Incas who built things like Machu Picchu, they just built more on top of the foundation stone work allready there from earlier times by unknown masters), Great Zimbabwe, the Nazca lines of Peru, Nan Madol, Easter islands, Pyramids of China, Angkor Wat, ancient megaliths og huge proportions, and many, many other great monuments, buildings, temples, pyramids etc all over the world

One of the great mysteries about many of these are who built them, why did they build it, and HOW did they build it? What knowledge and technology did they have back then to achieve such great work? And what happend with this knowledge? As many of the ancient sites were built in incredible structured and complex ways, and later generations could not achieve the same. One of the interesting things is that some of the oldest monuments are often the most amazing and perfected ones, while later copies built by the people living in the same areas were far from that good.

Could some of it be related to time travellers bringing the required knowledge from the future, and then when they were gone the people left had problems to achieve the same greatness as their "teachers"? Or did extraterrestrials interfere in history? Or is it simply just highly developed technology from ancient times that later dissapeared and then was re-discovered thousands of years later? Many of the techniques they used are still a puzzle not solved..

Here are some links regarding the above mentioned monuments and places:

Ancient cultures and stone technology, Egypt, america, the olmecs etc:

More on ancient stone technology:

Machu Picchu:

Great Zimbabwe:

The Nazca Lines:

Nan Madol:

Easter Island:

Pyramids of China:

Angkor Wat:

Ancient Megaliths:

For those interested in ancient architecture, monuments and construction there are alot of great photos from all over the world available at:

This was some about ancient architecture and monuments and the technology used to build such things. In my next post i will go in more details about ancient technology, science, and knowledge of different fields.
Last edited by darkbreed : 02-16-2005 at 08:35 AM.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »