Titor-Are We Doing Anything???

Hemoman

Titor-Are We Doing Anything???

I mean really is anybody doing anything besides the guy on the JT site and even him what is he realllllly doing to combat the future that was told to us?

I think it'll be a tragic thing if all these conspiracies/theories turn out to be correct and they come to fruition because nobody did jack to prevent them.

I mean with all the JT stuff I can't believe there are no lobbying groups trying to take action against the FDA and other agencies. I guess it's all a matter of whether you believe it enough to try to do something to combat an invisible enemy that may not be there at all but I mean really is there anybody trying to do anything to prevent these things from happening besides just speculating?

Art Bell and George Noory do a great job/service by informing but is anybody actually leading a movement to keep these things from happening? Some lobbying might do something but then again I kind of wonder just what the hell can you do to keep this stuff from happening?

Hemoman

Re: Titor-Are We Doing Anything???

I think the natural inclination would be to avoid global catastrophe.

If nobody cares about this kinda stuff and it's just "common knowledge" then why are there "special" sites and programs devoted to it and why is it considered fringe?

Tigge

Well what was it that he predicted? An american civil war in 2006 or something eh?

And something in 2012?

And just because he predicted it doesnt mean it will come true... There are other tales on the TT forums just like this one, who imo seems more believable.

Hemoman

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Tigge\")</div>
Well what was it that he predicted? An american civil war in 2006 or something eh?

And something in 2012?

And just because he predicted it doesnt mean it will come true... There are other tales on the TT forums just like this one, who imo seems more believable.[/b]

Well yeah I agree there are others that ARE more believeable. That's the thing.... so many of these things center around 2012.

I believe 2012 was the nuclear holocaust year in Titors prediction and 2012 is big in other ones such as mayan, possibly biblical as well and other stuff.

StarLord

You are forgetting that supposedly, this happend in his time line. Remember that the world wide computer debacle on 2000 never happened here as it was suppusedly to have happened in his time line? Really, those guys that ghosted this story wer pretty good. Sure they left a lot of holes in the story, you can't catch everything.