Titor Related. Could you please tell me what you think?

Leslie

1452476_1386097154970803_2053299370_n.jpg

I'm a student by profession Cronohistoriador, belonging to the Faculty Johanson, Base Antarktis Kylon 2137, American Antarctic Plateau. My research during my stay in 2005 and 2006 was to study the case of the missing soldier John Titor. Part of my mission was to make a documentary record of the history of the early 21st century which will be broadcast globally to knowledge of future generations.

"I leave your time, forever remembering this great adventure and hope that in the future it allowed me to return to the nearest part of the century, at least one more time."

With his undying affection Your friend
Ethan Jensen Johanson

It is not originally in English. This is the translated link. There are some cool pics there explaining the tech of (I think) travel.

Google Translate

Ren

Someone put a lot of thought and work into this. I think it is cool. Unfortunately there is one Italian dude who has become obsessed with me and threatened to put out a Mafia hit on me. He is convinced I am John Titor. Sometimes I wish I didn't have to do this job. It is because of freaks like him.

Ren

You would have appreciated my paternal grandfather Ren. He too grew very tired of the confines within his position. Eventually retired to no where trees, where no one could find him. Gentle smile. Be safe and take care.

I'm depending on you all to keep me safe.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Someone put a lot of thought and work into this. I think it is cool. Unfortunately there is one Italian dude who has become obsessed with me and threatened to put out a Mafia hit on me. He is convinced I am John Titor. Sometimes I wish I didn't have to do this job. It is because of freaks like him.

Strange. Even if you were Titor, why a mafia hit???!!!!

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Anyway, some call him Ethan Titor and claim he is a cousin of Titor's, but there is no evidence to support that claim as of yet. At least, I don't have it.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I believe the best way to keep us all safe, is to be in the open. Honest about our experiences, who we are, our intentions and our lives. In this aspect, people really get to know us and can watch with us the craziness that we endure from others. As well, it is then documented so if something does happen, there is a record that can be provided in court. It is the best way that we can watch over each other at this point. While we do not travel through time, just the happenstance of our contact with John leaves us vulnerable. And when in such a state, it is better to come together than to be on our own and alone. Placing these things in the light with truth is the only real way of fighting back, with hope of a peaceful outcome than otherwise.

I respectfully disagree. I was too open and put myself in a dangerous situation and had to involve authorities.
People don't realize how crazy and violent people can become over the topic of time travel. Once you place yourself into the subculture,
there will be at least one whacko waiting there for you, with more to follow. It's really bizarre how some topics people will debate with no
issues, but time travel brings out the worst in people and I don't know why.

paradox404

Things like this seen to pop up a lot, I think there has been at least 2 or 3 others claiming have some sort of family connection or trying to locate him for some reason.

Why would someone with a sane mind want to call a mafia hit in todays orwellian society? Then again you say the guy is italian, so Im not too suprised. (Through personal experience)

Well, if it helps, I can vouch for the fact that you are not John Titor. The real John was scared as well. Making sure doors were locked behind him as he slept. Can you imagine living such a way after only trying to help humanity?

I believe the best way to keep us all safe, is to be in the open. Honest about our experiences, who we are, our intentions and our lives. In this aspect, people really get to know us and can watch with us the craziness that we endure from others. As well, it is then documented so if something does happen, there is a record that can be provided in court. It is the best way that we can watch over each other at this point. While we do not travel through time, just the happenstance of our contact with John leaves us vulnerable. And when in such a state, it is better to come together than to be on our own and alone. Placing these things in the light with truth is the only real way of fighting back, with hope of a peaceful outcome than otherwise.

Just yesterday I bared my testimony for the first to my bishop. Advised that I was visited by a messenger 12 years ago (13 years in September). And, because he is the leader of a designated portion of land, he needs to prepare his people for ww3. The message will probably end up on the high councils desk. lol. Which would be even better. :) At least I know I am trying to do my part and help in preparing people.

I too received a horribly harassing message of abusive nature from "Santa Clause" on this website. I wish the tiger and his voice would be silenced once and for all. You are not alone Ren. Just keep talking. Time to clear the air. ;)

Interesting, your Titor seems like he suffered from what is known in our time as paranoia, which is interesting considering I have paranoia and have a goal to build a time machine, go back in time to prevent the new world order. When I sleep though, my window must be locked, and my door closed although I occasionally lock it. (In such a time that I do that something severly triggers my paranoia.)

I do agree partially about being open, I strongly agree things like world news, personal experiece, ect... should be shared, but some things should be shared, on the net anyway, being the deepest parts of our lives. As for the rest of that is spot on in my opinion. What really needs to happen though is a reveloution that I think Titor hinted at. The only way to decentralise everything is to win a revolution. We just need to keep talking, if they bite to make us stop, then keep talking.

paradox404

I respectfully disagree. I was too open and put myself in a dangerous situation and had to involve authorities.
People don't realize how crazy and violent people can become over the topic of time travel. Once you place yourself into the subculture,
there will be at least one whacko waiting there for you, with more to follow. It's really bizarre how some topics people will debate with no
issues, but time travel brings out the worst in people and I don't know why.

Exactly, I have seen cases where a death threat has been over 1 post. Its stupid how people do that over a (sort of) simple and whats supposed to be a civilised discussion. Time travel always make people bad as well in my experiences.