Titor saga not over until 2015 is over

paradox404

Here is one theroy I have been pondering about:

Theroy: (Titor affected our timelines relative position.)

Assuming that the time machine was recently invented, the accuracy wouldn't be particularly high, as the software would only be perhaps an early alpha quality. Assuming that, the C-204 would probably be using a worldline-relative referencing system, meaning that the machine calculates a route and then attempts to follow it back. The changes the user makes would make it difficult for the system to calculate a return trajectory and thus create errors, which in turn would probably mean the machine tries to follow the same path back. The path wouldn’t take them back however, the user would land in another worldline due to the worldline that they visited changed positions in relation to their home worldline. This would explain the necessity to nullify their effects to return home, as the temporal machine briefly appearing would create negligible effects to its relative position.

The other issue relating to relative positioning is that the universe could have completely changed but due to the relative system, the differences would be minuscule. (i.e a relative system could say only 2% divergence, but infact be 20% or more absolute divergence) In other words, the timelines COULD have been 2% different between a2001 and b2036, but the difference between a2015 and b2036 could be say 5-6% or higher.

I'm not saying he's real, but I'm not saying he's fake either. I'm simply observing at the moment.

AAA

Actually Haber and company were unable to verify the secret song through Pamela. So the original hoaxer still remains aloof.

Pamela doesn't know what the song is. Someone was either lying to her, or she is lying. If I am wrong, if she indeed knows what the song is, then it was stolen or shared by my beloved friend.

If a time traveler wants to confirm their identity as a time traveler, it can be done by easier, more specific, and more reliable means than to depend on a witness account. What she is claiming does little more than to verify to her personally that she is talking to the same person she was talking to in a chat room years ago. That's it. Her whole story is kind of pointless unless you consider an ulterior motive.

I already explained what the song is really about. Actually naming the song is unnecessary, as describing the circumstances is just as specific. If she is out there listening, she knows it's me. But she knows who I am anyway. The song is unnecessary. She would need only to find me and say hello.

It's all bullshit. Something is afoul.

Chip Lewis

Actually Haber and company were unable to verify the secret song through Pamela. So the original hoaxer still remains aloof.

Pamela doesn't know what the song is. Someone was either lying to her, or she is lying. If I am wrong, if she indeed knows what the song is, then it was stolen or shared by my beloved friend.

If a time traveler wants to confirm their identity as a time traveler, it can be done by easier, more specific, and more reliable means than to depend on a witness account. What she is claiming does little more than to verify to her personally that she is talking to the same person she was talking to in a chat room years ago. That's it. Her whole story is kind of pointless unless you consider an ulterior motive.

I already explained what the song is really about. Actually naming the song is unnecessary, as describing the circumstances is just as specific. If she is out there listening, she knows it's me. But she knows who I am anyway. The song is unnecessary. She would need only to find me and say hello.

It's all bullshit. Something is afoul.

Honestly I don't think Pamela would lie. She's not the type. Soft spoken and very straight forward. I had email correspondence with her 10 years ago and I believe she still visits this forum. If there is a hoax it's on her as well...she's not in on it. But...that's just my 2 cents.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I agree with Chip here, Pamela sounds legit. I'm sure others will agree.

Did anyone interact with her recently?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I agree with Chip here, Pamela sounds legit. I'm sure others will agree.

Did anyone interact with her recently?

She's around. I kind of feel funny talking about someone like this, though. I also like to encourage new Titor fans to leave her alone. She's been through a lot as it is. Just sayin'.