Titor ties to Arizona

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I've kept this quiet for over a year, now. I'm opening myself up to criticism, judgement, and possible ridicule. I'll take the chance. Unfortunately, I can't give you exact names and locations at the risk of being sued. If I'm wrong, the people I mention could retaliate. Heck, they could do that if I'm correct.

I've done some investigating in the background. I accidentally came across a link to a John Titor on a white pages type web site one day. No, I did not actually think it was him nor did I believe he'd be using the Titor name to set up residence anywhere, however, the name took me to a company owned by group of people, a family, in Arizona. They had the same last name. One person in the owner list was named Jon but with a different last name than the family, and I cannot give you his last name. I found a picture of him and found out he was a military contractor in Arizona and has grandparents in Texas. He did spell his name "Jon" without an H.

The strange part was that this Jon man opened many businesses with Legal Zoom with strange names. He apparently had a partner at his same residential address, also named Jon. In fact, they were both named Jon Charles, but with different last names. I thought that was pretty strange. He also used two different birth dates on the corporation paperwork.
Arizona, as well as other states, allows you to view corporations online.

Even if this Jon character isn't really related to John Titor, he is up to something. One fax number on the corporation paperwork belonged to a restaurant in California, and why create so many strange companies with strange names?

I still have no idea why this white page site linked the John Titor name to these people. I'm not claiming it is John Titor himself, but it just seems a bit odd. I've been scratching my head over this one for quite some time now.

Proceed with the public flogging.

(Maybe I'll like it...... JOKE!!!! )

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
What are the names of the companies?

I've created a few LLCs for personal business purposes in the past; he/they might just be investors or made random LLCs for tax reasons.

Ren

I've kept this quiet for over a year, now. I'm opening myself up to criticism, judgement, and possible ridicule. I'll take the chance. Unfortunately, I can't give you exact names and locations at the risk of being sued. If I'm wrong, the people I mention could retaliate. Heck, they could do that if I'm correct.

I've done some investigating in the background. I accidentally came across a link to a John Titor on a white pages type web site one day. No, I did not actually think it was him nor did I believe he'd be using the Titor name to set up residence anywhere, however, the name took me to a company owned by group of people, a family, in Arizona. They had the same last name. One person in the owner list was named Jon but with a different last name than the family, and I cannot give you his last name. I found a picture of him and found out he was a military contractor in Arizona and has grandparents in Texas. He did spell his name "Jon" without an H.

The strange part was that this Jon man opened many businesses with Legal Zoom with strange names. He apparently had a partner at his same residential address, also named Jon. In fact, they were both named Jon Charles, but with different last names. I thought that was pretty strange. He also used two different birth dates on the corporation paperwork.
Arizona, as well as other states, allows you to view corporations online.

Even if this Jon character isn't really related to John Titor, he is up to something. One fax number on the corporation paperwork belonged to a restaurant in California, and why create so many strange companies with strange names?

I still have no idea why this white page site linked the John Titor name to these people. I'm not claiming it is John Titor himself, but it just seems a bit odd. I've been scratching my head over this one for quite some time now.

Proceed with the public flogging.

(Maybe I'll like it...... JOKE!!!! )

My advice is to delete anything you have on this.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I'm not going to be paranoid about it. I just made observations. Who knows if it really means anything.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Also, Titor mentioned the Fighting Diamondbacks. There is also a baseball team in Arizona:

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 5

Ren

Because John said that Titor is not his name but it is someone's name. This guy Titor has probably received a lot of harassing emails in the past. To speculate he is a time traveller is just bothering him. Oliver Williams and Temporal Recon are more likely to be Titor than this military contractor with the name Jon Titor. It ain't him. What if the Time Traveller guy decides to use Jon Titor's name as his cover based on a future post?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Because John said that Titor is not his name but it is someone's name. This guy Titor has probably received a lot of harassing emails in the past. To speculate he is a time traveller is just bothering him. Oliver Williams and Temporal Recon are more likely to be Titor than this military contractor with the name Jon Titor. It ain't him. What if the Time Traveller guy decides to use Jon Titor's name as his cover based on a future post?

The contractor's last name is NOT Titor.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

As I said, he and the others were LINKED to Titor but did NOT have the Titor last name.