Titor's Book is different than his Internet Posts

shakes

I will tell you this with complete certainty....yes there is more than one version of the John titer

Book in this worldline. There is also more than one version of audio recording of art bells reading
Of the faxes on the air. I have personally listened to both versions as did Darby but I am not sure if
He will admit it at this time. That is all I can say about it also.

Some interesting facts to think about (assuming that the J.T. legend is true):
  1. From what we know, there were at lease two (2) different John's, each making posts on the internet.
  2. The different John's were each on their own unique timeline as evidenced by the fact that there were simply two (2) John's present at the same time.
    1. John (1) - First (1st) timeline with its own unique past, present, & future.
    2. John (2) - Second (2nd) timeline with its own unique past, present, & future that includes John (1).
  3. We all therefore must be in at least a secondary (2nd) timeline to that of the first (1st) John.
  4. The "Book" and "Internet" therefore contain the posts/writing of NOT ONLY two (2) different John's from two (2) different unique timelines, but two (2) different "Posters" from two (2) different and unique timelines.
  5. Maybe John wanted to give all of us a unique gift - The "BOOK".
  6. The one (1) unique "BOOK" was authored by two (2) different John's from two (2) different timelines. What phenomena might this create?
  7. Think about it. Why would John instruct his mother (Kay) to write a book, and create a website of local gravity distortion (created 2009): 177 Tempus Edax Rerum - Good Luck, John. The John Titor Foundation
  8. John asked "Kay" (his mother) to create the above website in 2009 so that if there were other John's, that they would then know how to get home.
These facts make me wonder about the "BOOK" and wonder if the book was actually intended as a "Gift" to our timeline? Over the years the "Legend of John Titor" is so unique and unusual, it seems very possible that there is still much to be discovered and understood.

I am starting to observe a lot of interest in "timeline shifts" in other forums (GLP) Do You Believe In Timeline Shifts?

Maybe it's time to dive into some J.T. research and discover "Physical" evidence that factually proves a new and modern understanding of time.

Is it possible that different/facts contained in "Internet", "Book", "J.T.F website", "youtube", and other evidence might have intentionally been created (left behind) by John in the hopes that we would gain an understanding of "time" that benefits us in some way?

What ever (never) became of the supposed J.T. departure video? Was that video released on the John (1) timeline, and eliminated on the John (2) timeline? Why has this video never surfaced?

Last edited:

Ren

I will tell you this with complete certainty....yes there is more than one version of the John titer

Book in this worldline. There is also more than one version of audio recording of art bells reading
Of the faxes on the air. I have personally listened to both versions as did Darby but I am not sure if
He will admit it at this time. That is all I can say about it also.

Are there two versions of everything?

Ren

Nobody seems to remember that god like productions dot com is listed on the front page of John Titor dot Com by Oliver himself.

"Last Sunday, I got a Google Alert that took me to an audio chat room discussing John Titor at GodlikeProductions.com. I was amazed at how many people are still following the posts and the many diverse opinions and ideas on who wrote them and why. -Oliver Williams Is There A Code in John’s Posts?"

So did anybody go to god like productions dot com looking for clues that John Titor may have left in his posts?

Ren

Nobody seems to remember that god like productions dot com is listed on the front page of John Titor dot Com by Oliver himself.

"Last Sunday, I got a Google Alert that took me to an audio chat room discussing John Titor at GodlikeProductions.com. I was amazed at how many people are still following the posts and the many diverse opinions and ideas on who wrote them and why. -Oliver Williams Is There A Code in John’s Posts?"

So did anybody go to god like productions dot com looking for clues that John Titor may have left in his posts?

shakes

Hey Ren - thanks for your post!

I was not aware of the Titor - chat room last Sunday on GLP. I wonder if others are "coincidentally" think the same thoughts as myself? Synchronicity (maybe)?

Personally - The Titor Legend changed my life (in a very positive way).

It makes me wonder if others were effected in the same "positive" ways that I was, and if this was the "original/true" intent of the Titor posts.

Last edited:

TimeNot_0

there are people who will not even talk about the place except as "the other place". For the last 3-4 months unless you pay, it has banned an IP (I think it must be Chicago perhaps) which includes my address on the Net. Since you can not read it or even see it, I fail to even see why anyone even thinks about that place anymore. A lot of people who were there are now at lunaticoutpost.com/ and will have nothing further to do with that other place. In fact if someone starts up a thread, it is immediately closed and they will not let you mention that place except as the other place.

Don't care what they discuss, because my account is still there, and if it is ever unbanned then my account will be deleted. Forums do not bann people on a whim and entire IP's but there they do, and a lot of people who were there are no longer even considering it, because of what has happened in the Past when the guy or whomever gets a wild hair up.

In fact there are so many jokes about him being a midget (just to joke) that even that is not mentioned any more.
Not that I visit any forum that much anymore, there are other things to do, and other music forums where religion and politics are not allowed to be discussed. (which is fine with me).

Num7

Administrator
Staff
My IP address was banned from GLP recently as well. They probably banned my entire ISP as they did so many times in the past. I used to visit a lot, but I no longer bother about that place. Their loss.

Ren

I have the ability to post from multiple IPs in different countries. GLP has banned them all. If any of you still have the ability to see the posts referring to John Titor, get them now before they are erased from the historical record.