Titor's Threads He's On Reposted

TimeNot_0

There were two main discussion boards (that I know of) in the time Titor was here.

At TTI, threads have been uploaded in their entirely once again there to download or look at:

"Parallel Universes"
Re-Print "Parallel Universe" TimeTravel-0 Thread | Time Travel Institute

continuation of that thread
"Topic Limited to 11 Pages?"
Re-Print "Topics Limited to 11 Pages...?" TimeTravel-0 Thread | Time Travel Institute

"Time-Travel Paradoxes"
Re-Print "Time Travel Paradoxes" TimeTravel-0 Thread (Uncorrupted) | Time Travel Institute

Also the thread "I am from 2036" if wanting it, the thread that was on the Art Bell BBS forum back when is also listed for those who want it.

Wanna Take a Ride?
(as Art Bell would say)

Anything I missed is clearly my fault.

shameless plug (not necessary but then, there is that old folklore I suppose)

titorite

You missed much much more then you realise. Sigh.... Not only has this particular stuff already been investigated but worse then that this stuff is already on the boards here... You either did not want to do a search or just wanted some attention... maybe a golf clap.

No dude... You have nothing new posted here and what you have posted is already in several threads here.... some of those threads are better itemised..... Meh... If you're really interested read more and post less. I'd start by asking who is the best member to ask :D

I know who but I aint sharing.

TimeNot_0

Meh, whatever that means?? Those threads came from the original place they were original put up on. Get over it!
And how do you know that they are not copyrighted. Again, people with nothing better to do but complain, and were not in the time those threads were posted.

Grow up!
+ I have many other things to do so excuse me~!

and if this forum do not want those links up, they probably will decide that - and not me.
That is up to those who run this forum.