Truck Driver Hits ‘Bigfoot’ in Alabama

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
DECATUR, Ala. — A truck driver on Wednesday said he had possibly witnessed something resembling a Bigfoot creature being hit by another truck on an Alabama highway.

The man reporting the sighting, known as Smokin Irishman on YouTube, says he was on his next duty after delivering a load of paper to a Kleenex factory in Cherokee, Alabama, when he witnessed the incident on his way to Decatur in 2013.

“I just got my truck after I had been in training. I drove from Milwakee to Alabama,” he said about the trip leading to the daylight encounter. “I went lay down for a little while, so I went to a truck stop. I took a nap, got up, decided to have some lunch, and while I was having lunch I got my next load.”

According to the man, as he drove along the highway, “something” came out of the woods and began running on two legs across the asphalt.

“It was fast, fast, fast. I tell you this, it made that clearing from the woods to the road in about, at most, 10 seconds, that’s how fast it was going,” he recalls.

Then, says the driver, he saw another truck hitting the alleged creature in the hip.

“It turned around, twisted around and it fell on the shoulder. I was thinking ‘what the heck was that thing?'”

Reportedly, curious to see what it was, he drove back to investigate. But, it turns out, that decision didn’t facilitate a better look at the supposed creature.

“It wasn’t dead, but it was mad. You could hear it. He was probably 6 feet tall, loaded with muscle and covered in hair,” said the man. “I have never seen a bear other than at the zoo and on TV, but when I think of a bear, I don’t think of it running on its hind legs, not sprinting and running. This thing was fast and had normal people legs and big long arms,” he added.

In the summer of 2014, footage of a bear running on two legs through busy streets of the Oak Ridge community in New Jersey became an instant internet sensation. It was theorized that the bear had possibly been injured its front legs and forced to use the hind legs.

But the truck driver says he had slept enough hours and that he wasn’t tired, adding that he “wasn’t crazy” and that it still didn’t look like a bear.

“I called my mom and told them about it, she said, ‘why don’t you go back and take a pictire of it?’ I said ’cause I didn’t know what it was, a bear a Bigfoot, all I knew is it was mad and I wasn’t gonna figure out what it was, in case it would rip me in half’. I don’t know if it was Bigfoot or what it was, all I know is it freaked me out. I know there have been a lot of Bigfoot sightings in this area,” he said.

Last year, a truck driver told Cryptozoology News he had seen something that “looked like a Bigfoot” while parked at the TravelCenters of America in the city of Tooele, Utah.

The city of Decatur, located between the counties of of Morgan and Limestone, sits on the banks of the Tennessee River and has a population of 56,000.

The post Truck Driver Hits ‘Bigfoot’ in Alabama appeared first on Cryptozoology News.

Carl Miller

Big Feet (plural for Big Foot) have been seen since the dawn of humanity in Nepal. There they are traditionally known as The Abominable Men of the Snow up to today. There have always been sightings in Brazil where they are called by other names such as Mulas Sem Cabeças, Saci-Pererê and Rumãozinho. Big feet have always been called by many names but they are the same reality, i mean, they do exist, and they are the same no matter where they appear. And it is quite probable that now and then big feet may be hit by a truck or even been found bleeding wounded by fire guns. Big Feet are bidimensional beings and may manifest either on this dimension and upon the etheric dimension. While manifesting on our 3d world they are subject to the laws of this plan and they sure can be hurt. It reminds me of the creature Dr. Reed found while he was walking his dog in the woods in the vicinity of New York city if i am not wrong. Dr. Reed was badly made fun of and left in discredit for his story. But i know his story is true. Just do not ask me what leads me to believe him.

Carl Miller

"While hiking in the Pacific Northwest with his dog Suzy, Dr. Jonathan Reed stumbled on simply one of mankind's greatest finds and/or questions in all of modern time. The real truth concerning First-Contact and the existence of intelligent extraterrestrial-alien life.Unlike any story ever told, Dr. Reed's fascinating account shows us in vivid detail the traumatic mental images of unforeseen obstacles and mind-bending rewards revealed during this astonishing journey."Throughout this emotionally devastating and physically paralyzing ordeal, Jonathan takes us with him, "through the looking-glass", to experience the very moment of his startling Alien Encounter and all the terror and disruption to his life that has since ensued. As if in a continuing nightmare, his serene life has forever been fractured into a heterogeneous enigma.The facts surrounding this incredible and unforgettable encounter, with the proof and hard physical evidence of intelligent Alien-life, are finall for all to see, witness and experience". Closed quote from internet.
GOOGLE THAT and compare Dr. Reeds experience to the alleged truck driver's account.

Last edited:

TnWatchdog

"Road kill...lunch time," could be heard from the locals. Just imagine if the truck ran over his foot...he gets home and mamma comments, "what a big foot you have!"