True Friendship

TimeTravel_00

I think that's what John was talking about...... find 5 people within 100 miles of you that you trust your life with.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I think that's what John was talking about...... find 5 people within 100 miles of you that you trust your life with.

Yes, but 5 are hard to find. You find out who you can really trust AFTER disaster strikes, whether it's proverbial or literal.

TimeTravel_00

Yes, but 5 are hard to find. You find out who you can really trust AFTER disaster strikes, whether it's proverbial or literal.
Might be a good idea to go visit a friend during the week of March 11th, 2015................. I heard that MacDill might have a bad day ;(

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Part of it is my own fault. As the pony-tailed, stay at home moms with perfect houses sit in the pool with their kids,
I am on the sideline reading Time Traveler by Dr. Mallett. I don't get my nails done and I prefer electronics over jewelry. I've pretty much "uniqued" myself into solitary confinement. LoL!!!!

P.S. If Bush can make up new words, so can I. ;)