Media Tucker Carlson Ep. 46 The Alex Jones Interview

MODAT7

He's quite a character. When watching people like him, I try to take a step back and evaluate the claims. A lot of what he says I cannot prove wrong. Many things he's said has come true in my lifetime, especially the past few years during COVID.

What's really beginning to concern me is when he talks about the LWO technocrats. I don't know if he's mentioned this elsewhere, but it really seems they'll turn AI into "The Beast" (as we briefly mentioned in another thread).

When seeing Biden clips on the news, I always thought he looked more off than just senility. It makes more sense that it's senility + drugs to prop him up. Given all the crap the Biden family is involved in right now, it really does make sense that the LWO would make "someone take the ultimate fall" before the end of 2024. Then the LWO will declare him a fallen hero and even more BS on top of that. Harris would then quietly issue a presidential pardon for the other Bidens.

I guess we'll know if the predictions come true in a year's time.

OakFieldAlienz444

n me is when he talks about the LWO technocrats. I don't know if he's mentioned this elsewhere, but it really seems they'll turn AI into "The Beast" (as we briefly mentioned in another thread).

When seeing Biden clips on the news, I always thought he looked more off than just senility. It makes more sense that it's senility + drugs to prop him up. Given all the crap the Biden family is involved in right now, it really does make sense that the LWO would make "someone take the ultimate fall" before the end of 2024. Then the LWO will declare him a fallen hero and even more BS on top of t

I think almost everyone agrees there's something seriously wrong with Biden, even people
who aren't thrilled about Trump