TV show

Noah_A_S

Well, do we have one? Because it would be kind of nice being able to watch.

Tron1

We have radio shows but not TV. There was one interview he did with Larry King years ago. I'd like starts taking ideas. If not history channel others would be definitely interested. I bet if I started writing again people would believe me for once. If not podcasts are an idea

Num7

Administrator
Staff
There was a Jessy Ventura episode about the HDR on YouTube. The show was Conspiracy Theories if I remember correctly. I can't find it :(

They basically got in touch with a dude owning a HDR. They met in a hotel and the guy made a demo. They challenged the guy quite a bit with questions, how does it work, why, etc... The guy was evasive in his answers, they didn't seem to convince the hosts much.

Obviously the HDR "didn't work" because there were non believers in the room, which blocked the HDR's potential.

I think they concluded there wasn't much of interest. Sad.

Tron1

They did that on purpose. To make a fool of Steve. But when they hear he passed they will think twice. Seriously I can get a podcast
radio show going on that will spark alot of Interest.

If we do a special event on time travel story lines callers even Rob and big black made fun of him. I always believed Steve.

My father despises him. If we clear the air for him that will be a very powerful statement. That I will be part of the right thing to do.