Two California Men Film two ‘Wookie-Looking Bigfoot Creatures’

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
SAN DIEGO COUNTY– Two men late Saturday claimed they saw two “Sasquatch” creatures at a park in California.

YouTube user Nellie Man and his uncle John say they were “checking” an unknown park in San Diego County “hoping to see some deer” when the two animals showed up. They documented the entire event on video.

“There’s supposed to be some dear around here, it’s a pretty nice area,” said Nellie Man. Additional details about the exact location were not provided.

As they walked deeper into the park, John noticed some unusual movement that grabbed his attention.

“I think I might have seen a deer, behind the trees,” says John during the shaky 2-minute-long video. “I thought they were hiding.”

But that wasn’t an animal they could immediately identify.

“What the hell? Dude look at that! It looks like a Wookie from Star Wars!” the uncle is heard saying. “Somebody is messing around? Is it Halloween? What the hell is that?”

It is seconds later when the two men start to realize it could be something else other than someone playing a prank.

“That looks like a Sasquatch dude,” says a shocked Nellie Man, who is in charge of the camera when the incident took place.

Then, as they get a little closer to the alleged animal, they notice a smaller second creature.

Nellie Man video doesn’t show much, even though he tried to zoom in on the animals.

“I can’t zoom in that far,” he said.

A few moments later, the video shows the two men running away from the area prior to turning off the camera.

“They were hiding next to rocks. I felt like it was wanting to get us out of there. Not a good feeling,” Nellie Man said.

This article will be updated as more information comes in.

The post Two California Men Film two ‘Wookie-Looking Bigfoot Creatures’ appeared first on Cryptozoology News.