U.S. Fighter Jet Shoots Down Object Over Canada

Wind7

Staff
Here we go Again................

U.S. fighter jets from Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson, Alaska, monitored the object as it crossed over into Canadian airspace, where Canadian CF-18 and CP-140 aircraft joined the formation.

"A U.S. F-22 shot down the object in Canadian territory, using an AIM 9X missile following close co-ordination between U.S. and Canadian authorities," Pentagon spokesman Brig. Gen. Patrick Ryder said in a statement.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I don't know why they are being so secretive about what they are. I'm guessing more balloons. China is poking the beehive.

Nickelpede

The object shot down above Alaska was an actual UFO: "Other pilots saying that when they looked at the object they could identify no identifiable propulsion system and they did not know how it was actually staying in the air cruising at that altitude“

Source: Citizen Free Press

Wind7

Staff
The object shot down above Alaska was an actual UFO: "Other pilots saying that when they looked at the object they could identify no identifiable propulsion system and they did not know how it was actually staying in the air cruising at that altitude“

Source: Citizen Free Press
That was Alaska.

Has there been any proof that this has anything to do with the Canadian incident??

I found it intriguing that this is what? The THIRD incident of its type directly involving the US ??

That's kind of interesting, saying the very least.

Mayhem

Zenith
The “anomaly” reported on Saturday night was likely a flying aircraft, according to a new tweet from Rep. Matt Rosendale, a politician from Montana.

“I am in constant communication with NORCOM and they have just advised me that they have confidence there IS an object and it WAS NOT an anomaly. I am waiting now to receive visual confirmation. Our nation’s security is my priority,” Rosendale tweeted Sunday afternoon.

Wind7

Staff
Making things even more complicated, the Chinese have reportedly spotted their own unidentified flying object near the port city of Rizhao in Shandong Province. The city is roughly halfway in between Beijing and Shanghai and the latest reports indicate the Chinese government planned to shoot it down.

Khaos

where the wild things are
They shot one down over Lake Huron here in Michigan yesterday

What I find interesting about this is General VanHerk was asked by a reporter if these objects are of extraterrestial origin and he stated that he isn't ruling it out. Is disclosure coming?

Wind7

Staff
They shot one down over Lake Huron here in Michigan yesterday

What I find interesting about this is General VanHerk was asked by a reporter if these objects are of extraterrestial origin and he stated that he isn't ruling it out. Is disclosure coming?

Interesting answer.

"I will let the intel and the counter intelligence community figure that out..."

What he means by this is,
they haven't quite figured out what to say to the general public as of yet,
be it truth or best angle to cover it all up and/or make believable.

We have the tech to tell what these things are...if they're from Earth, imho.

If they are of Alien Origin....Why are we shooting them down?
How would hostility be determined by something they have never seen before?

Man! I would love to be a fly on the wall for the conversations behind these occurrences.