U.S. Government Admits There WAS A Cover Up At Roswell,,

OakFieldAlienz444

the Lt. Haut memo mentions an egg shape:
The public relations officer at the Roswell air base in 1947 has released claims that he saw a crashed spacecraft and the bodies of aliens at the site, despite a lifetime spent denying any such things.

In the affidavit, Lieutenant Walter Haut says the weather balloon was a cover story, and that the real crashed object had been stored by the military. He also claims to have handled the material from which the crashed craft had been constructed.

Haut also claimed to have been given a quick tour of the hanger where the wreckage was being kept. He describes an egg-shaped craft with no windows or landing gear, and "a couple of bodies under canvas" that appeared to be the size of a ten year old child but with disproportionately large heads.

A temporary morgue had been set up to deal with the bodies.

"I am convinced that what I personally observed was some type of craft and its crew from outer space," he says.

Harte

the Lt. Haut memo mentions an egg shape:
The public relations officer at the Roswell air base in 1947 has released claims that he saw a crashed spacecraft and the bodies of aliens at the site, despite a lifetime spent denying any such things.

In the affidavit, Lieutenant Walter Haut says the weather balloon was a cover story, and that the real crashed object had been stored by the military. He also claims to have handled the material from which the crashed craft had been constructed.

Haut also claimed to have been given a quick tour of the hanger where the wreckage was being kept. He describes an egg-shaped craft with no windows or landing gear, and "a couple of bodies under canvas" that appeared to be the size of a ten year old child but with disproportionately large heads.

A temporary morgue had been set up to deal with the bodies.

"I am convinced that what I personally observed was some type of craft and its crew from outer space," he says.
However, even staunchly pro-Roswell researcher Dennis Balthaser attacked the alleged affidavit, writing: “We have learned that Walter Haut did not write the affidavit he signed in 2002, but rather it was prepared for his signature based on comments and remarks Haut had made over a period of time to Schmitt, Carey and others. . . . Neither Schmitt nor Carey were present when Walter supposedly signed the affidavit, and the witness’s last name on the 2002 document is not shown . . . the oral history videotape of Walter Haut done on November 15, 2000, and copyrighted by Wendy Connors and myself shows a man that couldn’t remember where he took basic training, names, dates, etc., while the 2002 affidavit is very detailed and precise . . . . Why was it necessary for Major Marcel to fly debris from Roswell to General Ramey’s office in Ft. Worth, since they had all handled the debris in the meeting and apparently set up the cover-up operation?” (Balthaser 2007).
https://skepticalinquirer.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/29/2009/01/p52.pdf

Harte

OakFieldAlienz444

If you had read all my posts you'll note I myself said Roswell could very well be mundane.
And most of the information you post I've seen a hundred times over---including some of the things skeptics and others have
said about Haut's credibility and his statements.
But Haut never took back anything he said about seeing aliens with small bodies, you can find audible testimony of this as well, and the memo was "based" on things he'd said which still means something. Plus how do you know who's really telling the truth?
Yeah information gets garbled over time and no one knows what to think like
the whisper game where you whisper something in someones ear and it eventually comes out jarbled.

Roswell was a balloon.
One hell of a balloon babeh.
; )