UFO landings/Sightings

Derrick C.

anyone know if there have been any UFO landings/sightings/ E.T. contact in Southern CA from early 2015 to early 2016? i know of ufostalker.com but it doesent seem to update that often? anyone know of any similar sites :)

Martian

I dunno. We don't get a lot of UFOs here, mostly just UDOs (unidentified driving objects) like this:

mars-rover-landing-sequence-landed_57831_600x450.jpg

:rolleyes:

Krish

UFOs do not land anymore....they can stay up at any level ...sighting? If you can see aura...you can see many of them...in critical areas...everywhere....

Krish

UFOs do not land anymore....they can stay up at any level ...sighting? If you can see aura...you can see many of them...in critical areas...everywhere....

yeah sry i dont belive that that and your point makes no sense

Exactly what you do not believe? That they can not land ? If you have a mechanism to hover? why should you land?

As to invisibility...it works but not sure why? It only works with the Grays...I need to think about it...as to why...We saw two while at the hospital...who knows what was going on there....

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

yeah sry i dont belive that that and your point makes no sense

Exactly what you do not believe? That they can not land ? If you have a mechanism to hover? why should you land?

As to invisibility...it works but not sure why? It only works with the Grays...I need to think about it...as to why...We saw two while at the hospital...who knows what was going on there....

That's a good point. Safer to remain hovering. Landing is overrated. :)

Krish

That's a good point. Safer to remain hovering. Landing is overrated.

I have been saying that for a while...everyone thinks their propulsion is like ours....They actually use high magnetic (50K to 100K Tesla depending on size)...so why land?