UPDATE: Here's what happened to Mad Man Marcum and his Time Machine (Art Bell 1995)

steven chiverton

madman marcum theres been all kinds of experiments done and when you get a strange result and you try to repeat that experiment you cant get it again as if theres an unkn0wn factor in play i sometimes wonder if the anergy of human aura has anything to do with the experiment working once then not again in one of my experiments it somehow increased the size of the aura around my right hand and even better i could just see the aura around my hand around 2 inchers thick in the dark which is unknown teritory , and that was with the same right hand i temporarily broke the astral lock in , in my sonic verssion double slit experiment once and i cant get that again for some unknown reason.

Realmadmanmarcum

"The stuff that dreams are made from. From the Galactic Plane. I contain multitudes & 2^276,709 lives."

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, a sci-fi novel, his number is equal to e(ln(2)*276709) or 2^276709.

BlastTyrant

I think my biggest issue with The Why Files is he didn't really cover where all these people were that supposedly seen him vanish, you would think there would be articles, videos, testimonials, pictures, etc there is nothing, and now he is working for a private industry doing who knows what after he swindled all that money.

No doubt guy was a genius and was on the right path, but the biggest issue is there still is zero proof he did it.

BlastTyrant

If no proof then what is the point? He advertised it several times, took millions donations, just to say " i did it" with no proof?
Someone who doesnt care doesn't go out of their way to bring people to watch and rent the space and let everyone know.

I dunno it all smells super fishy to me, i doubt he will ever come out and talk about it again, unless he needs money

BlastTyrant

The guy here is no way the real madman, same way we get Titor impersonators or randoms who say they TT.

By the sound of it Marcum may have been picked up by a Fed agency, as he 1000% knew his stuff. Which means he may never be allowed to talk about it.

NITRO

This thread has been receiving a lot of traffic in the past week, most likely because of The Why Files' video about Mad Man Marcum.

Though I don't have much to add, here, I encourage everyone to share any bits of info they may have, that perhaps weren't mentioned in said video.

Also, as I said in the other discussion about The Why Files episode, I'm wondering if @Realmadmanmarcum is the guy. Does anyone know?
Im friend with Michael Marcum for long ,, he is alive and well, and he laughs at that story's..