Update on me begin haunted

mullac998

hello everyone, This is a current update from my last post. Last time i posted i talk about seeing a black figure in a black robe with a hood and that i see him in my home and that he has followed me to my home. Since last time i have not seen him. but lately i have been seeing nothing but black shadows going across my home all the time lately. I seen black shadows go across my laptop screen twice one not that long ago and the other morning when i was waking up i started thinking about something cannot remember what. then all of the sudden i got annoyed and angry then all i saw was this black shadow and it looked like it just flew out my body and when it did and disappeared my mind went blank. which was werid. I also was trying to go to sleep the other night but i was thinking about all of this and that i was going to tell someone and was planning out what to say and how to describe it and when i fell alseep and got into that relax state i heard a voice and it said shut your ass up. Not sure what to do

kerry311

Hi you need to ground yourself first and you can google that and I would like to say there is a lovely psychic lady on Facebook called the digital psychic or one called John Sabine they will advise you I'm sure if you msg them , from what you put the spirits are entering your body and you can stop this by grounding and putting a protection of white light around you , im not full blown psychic I just see and hear stuff , I can't make it happen on command so I suggest getting advice and plz let us know how you get on x