VERY REALISTIC Dreams

Zeirbah

I've been having very realistic dreams lately, and it's starting to make me wonder if there's some sort of message to them. I've had dreams where I've been in other worlds, such as the Teen Titans Go! universe, and some anime worlds. I remember that I said aloud, "am I the only sane person around here?" I was also my normal size, but happened to be the second largest character, with Cyborg being some taller than me.

maxresdefault.jpg

I just had some dream where a black hole formed in my dining room in my house. I know upon looking at the black hole's distortion field, I suddenly got an intense ringing in my ears, which hurt a lot. I was trying to talk to my Dad on the other side of it when that happened though. The hole was getting larger and a bit stronger. At this point, the hole was about 10 feet or more in diameter, which was spreading out on the floor. I don't know where my Dad went, but my Mom and I ran out of the house through the garage in panic. We needed help to stop this black hole and ran around the neighborhood. I told my Mom, "this is my fault, the black hole is going to destroy our house, then the Earth! We were somehow able to shrink the black hole down to nothing, and everything was fine after that.

Another example would be the one dream where on either Friday or Saturday night with a dream where I found this taser-like device due to the edges of the device producing electricity. The device was mostly black in color, but had some blue in it too. I'd found this device in school, then I remember there was some sort of lock down in my school while in my 5th hour class. There was supposedly either a huge group of soldiers or men in black looking for someone or... something. The dream ended somewhere there, but there was another part of the dream I had last night or the previous night of where a gray (alien species) showed me what else this strange device was capable of and I don't know where I was, possibly in the alien's flying saucer? It didn't talk or make noises to me, just non verbally showed me this thing. It had a satellite dish on the top of it with other little gadgets.

I had another dream where a gray or that gray told me that this song was the song of the universe. I was just floating around in space with no protection, but was fine.

One more dream I will mention was a little while back, but I know I was in the anime of Kill la Kill. I don't know why I was there, but it must've had something to do with the HDR.

kill-la-kill-anime-hd-wallpaper-uzu-1920x1080.jpg

I don't know why I keep having these very realistic dreams. Maybe they are some sort of message, or maybe I'm astrally connecting to these other worlds and dimensions? Could someone help me figure this out or give an idea?