Very Small Experience

Frog186

Very Small Experience

Everyone
Hi All it's Frog I just wanted to say that other experience I has with a past life regression I had another experience where I was lieing down in bed and closed my eyes and I felt chills around or through my body then in a few seconds I opened my eyes and I saw mist through my glasses in my bedroom more of like a blur effect it wasn't a glitch or anything like that it happened for reals then I walked into my living room and same thing happened but only for a short time then it was gone or vanished and no it wasn't a ghost or anything like that maybe I can see and travel to other dimensions or travel or shift through another one I am not totally sure on this one but it was a weird experience also I was holding my seletine pendant while I was lieing down!

Frog186

Very Small Experience

Everyone
I have one experience to tell you the first one had to deal with mia the past life regression here goes I was lieing down in bed and closed my eyes and felt chills going through my body then I opened my eyes a few seconds later and I saw mist like a blur effect in my bedroom it wasn't a glitch or anything like that I walked into the living room later on and saw the same thing then it was gone or vainshed as I was lieing down I was holding my seletine pendant in my hand I believe I can travel to other dimensions or see other dimensions or shift and see other dimensions and no it wasn't fake it was for real it happened tonight which is saturday well let me know what you all think or believe and I will see you all and talk with you all later on!