Video Surveillance Shows “Anomaly” in Colorado

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
ARVADA, Colo.– A little mystery has surfaced on the streets of the Centennial State.

Residents of Arvada, a home rule municipality with a population of 109,750, are wondering about the diminute “light orb” dancing in front of a neighbor’s security camera.

According to one of the locals, the mischievous actions of a bicycle thief prompted a concerned citizen to install a video surveillance system hoping to capture the criminal.

“Video was captured with my neighbor’s security camera,” YouTuber NMT723 said. “We don’t know what it is, and tried to debunk as not a laser or bug or some kind of reflective light from the street.”

The footage, captured Thursday night at an outside temperature of 39 degrees, consists of a fixed camera pointed at the house’s front porch as a bright round light performs a series of acrobatic moves for about five minutes prior to dissipating in thin air.

While the “anomaly” initially resembles a spider hanging on its own web, the owner of the video is reporting that the light was “not visible to the naked eye” and that it was only detectable under infrared conditions featured by the camera.

The two men are asking viewers for help to identify the mysterious light.

“I want to know if anyone can let me know on what this could be, I want to believe, but I am a skeptical,” NMT723 said.

In September, John Bomhoff, a videographer from Florida, recorded a similar event where numerous “blue lights” that appeared to be organic in nature had invaded a woman’s home.

The post Video Surveillance Shows “Anomaly” in Colorado appeared first on Cryptozoology News.

Ayasano

Looks like it could be a low-powered IR laser hitting the camera, like the kind you find on TV remotes and some car keys, coming from something that's being pushed around by the wind. You'll notice that when it really starts to move around, the plant in the background also starts moving, so I don't think it's anything moving on its own.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I think it's fake. The moving light source is probably made by a laser pointer. The video was probably taken through a glass window. The laser dot could be aimed at the window thus making a reflection for the camera to record.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
First, surveillance cameras don't typically record sound. Second, I sat there staring for the longest time waiting for something until I realized it was the spider/insect/dangling particle that they were talking about. It is so close to the lens that the IR reflects right back and makes it white. Happens all the time.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I hate to sound like a skeptic all the time, but I have my own set of cameras and I see this constantly.