Visions from a future in the past?

paradox404

I always seem to have really weird dreams about things related to time travel, even when I was younger I had them. I would be in some point in my future and doing things that seem weird to me until I actually end up doing it and making the dream real. I have these sorts of dreams at least once a week.

But here is the thing, my goal in life is to travel in time, and recently I had a dream about a situation where I did. I'm in the first house that I grew up in, I'm sitting at the table and I am there with my younger self from probably around the time my parents split, and anyway I talk to my younger self about things and as my younger self still retained my friendly, outgoing and what most people would consider "cute" at that age, I end up saying to him (Or words to the effect of) "Gosh I used to be so cute when I was younger", and he gets angry and punches me in the arm and swears or says something rude and gets himself in trouble. Around that time I went really naughty, my mother told me that I got quite a few pages in a "Naughty Book" and I always remember being on detention around that time.

Considering the dream felt like my normal psychic dreams, could this be a pointer to me actually achieving my goal?

paradox404

Intriguing............

I think you should look into the psychic threads, this might help: Psychic? | Paranormalis

I had a look, my ability is similar, sometimes I have the dream a second time, but they are always before the event, never after for some reason.
Ironically the most vivid dreams I have are of other world-lines, but I do know what my psychic ones feel like and this felt like one. (I hope this one is true, but I do realize that this might not happen)

Conner Knight

Intriguing............

I think you should look into the psychic threads, this might help: Psychic? | Paranormalis

I had a look, my ability is similar, sometimes I have the dream a second time, but they are always before the event, never after for some reason.
Ironically the most vivid dreams I have are of other world-lines, but I do know what my psychic ones feel like and this felt like one. (I hope this one is true, but I do realize that this might not happen)

Do you write down your dreams ? If you don't write them down, then I think you should. Keep a journal. I'm afraid I can't say anymore on this subject, but keep us updated and good luck!

paradox404

Intriguing............

Do you write down your dreams ? If you don't write them down, then I think you should. Keep a journal. I'm afraid I can't say anymore on this subject, but keep us updated and good luck!

My Olds kept bugging me to do that all the time, I end up not doing it because I seem to remember them anyway. But I agree with what you said, I'll start after I get a stronger OS on my laptop.