Visions On Drugs.

ClandestineJuice

I know some cultures in the past and maybe even today have used drugs to be more spiritual and contact the other side. I guess they help with visions and seeing things.

My own experience with this is back maybe 4-5 years ago when I was smoking marijuana almost on a daily basis, I was driving one night. It was a late night maybe 11 at night and I was with a friend. We were "high" as they call it and I stopped in the street, my friend asked me why. I told him an old man was crossing the street. He said no one was there. To this day I still think I saw something. I also once and awhile will hear things and on occasions see what appears to be someone where no one is. I'll see them for a split second. That's actually one of the reasons I stopped smoking. Visions, hearing things as well as all I do now on occasion when I smoke is pig out and fall asleep. It also wasn't giving me that happy high anymore.

Anyone else have any visions while on any drugs?

trekie4ever

I've had consumed marijuana 3 times. The first at a party unknowingly (brownies). I had been drinking to. Nothing bad happened. Sorry this is gonna be a long one.

The second was with my old roommate and a couple of her friends. They made cookies, I ate three.

I thought I was going to die!

First it was cool. We were giggling. Making jokes. one girl started freaking out cause she was 'too high.' Then we all laid down to sleep. That's when things got crazy for me. I felt like I was falling out of my body. Everything I did was... out of sync. It was like my body and spirit werent "in phase." If I moved my hand in a motion of wiping a window clockwise, my physical hand would be at 90 degrees but I felt it at 45. So I laid down and that's when I started twitching. Everything got hazy. If I focussed really hard I could stop the twitching. Then I texted my gf at the time to come over the door was unlocked. I laid down and just try to calm down. That's when everything got dark. I heard a voice saying "i finally got you. You're gonna die. I finally got you. You're going to be an example to others. You're mine I finally got you." Meanwhile I'm thinking I can't die there's so much I have to do still. All the people I would leave behind. No I can't give up. So i realize my heart isn't beating and I'm not breathing and I focus to keep the darkness from crawling up my body anymore. After doing that for a while the voice stood and i... the only way to describe it is
"I saw Everything." I saw a flash of symbols run through my head I couldn't even comprehend because it was too fast then I saw The Universe. It was amazing. I had the epiphany that everything was connected (yes I knew it... but then I KNEW it). Absolutely everything. I saw a lattice structure infinitely big with a ball and stick style. Then I came to. Still twitching. Still hazy. But I went down to my bed in the basement til my gf showed up.

The third time... this weekend actually. I thought my date from the night before was abducted and swapped out with a body double. I picked her up from her dorm and walked to the chapel where my car was. The moment I walked into the chapel I heard voices. They were saying they were going to get her. They were going to take her. I felt presences in the chapel and at first I thought it was ghosts. Then when I walked out the bathroom she was gone. We got her we got her. She's gone we have her. I started freaking out but tried to stay calm cause I knew I was high. After ten minutes of running around hearing voices say my name thinking about how I was going to explain to everyone that she was taken by aliens and there was nothing I could do, I called her cell. My first thought wasn't "sweet she's OK," but rather it was "omg she's in another dimension and our phones can penetrate the barrier." Lol.. so she says she's outside and was freaking out too (chapel is a scary place and weird things happen there) and I fully expected to walk outside be by my car and say, "so I'm at my car where are you" and she respond, " I'm at your car too...." twilight zone haha. But what actually happened was.... I walk outside and there she is! She's OK? No.... my mind instantly thinks,"shit she's been body snatched. It is a body double. Oh man..." so I look her up and down really hard trying to find something not right. In the car I tell her my story and she laughs and says "usually they never even notice." With. Devilish grin! Omg !!! So its crap like that for 15 minutes all the way to subway. I'm fully convinced she is an alien now. We go to a lake later and she's cuddled up in my lap and I just start laughing. She asks what im thinking and I tell her, "you're a mother f'in alien." And just kiss her on the cheek and we doze off for a few hours.