VLADIMIR PUTIN'S WEBSITE: Messages from the President of Russia

Khaos

where the wild things are
but Syria is not attacking the United States.

Mr. Putin is a very intelligent man. If he were to run for president here, I'd vote for him. I don't see on the same level as Obama, but I see on the same level as Putin.

Putin's the same guy that threw that band in prison right? lol

They broke the law in Russia. Just because you go to another country, doesn't mean you are exempt from following their laws. You are not. If you get into trouble in Russia, you have to pay your dues there. Just because you're a citizen of another country, doesn't make you invincible. Its like if I went to Indiana and ran a stop sign, they would give me a ticket. I'd have to pay that ticket in Indiana. Regardless of the fact that I live in Michigan.

For a good example, Frank Abagnale, who is considered possibly the greatest con artist in American history. He broke dozens of laws, worldwide due to his check frauds and impersonating airline pilots and doing other things. When he finally turned himself in? He had to do time, in each and every country he was wanted in.

And he did. And now he is a free man, having paid his dues. And the irony? He now works as a security consultant, he actually is the forefather of a lot of security enhancements in checks, cash and credit cards, due to his exploits.