Waco Type Event - Bundy Ranch

Leslie

"The civil war in the United States will start in 2004. I would describe it as having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse. The conflict will consume everyone in the US by 2012 and end in 2015 with a very short WWIII..."
John Titor
Jan 2001

Ten Years! It wasn't 2004. It was 2014.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I always thought that perhaps he was 10 years off as well.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Convenient for Titorites to continually adjust his predictions, isn't it?

Only if you're a terrorist with an agenda to get people riled up enough to kill one another. Most of these kinds of posts are made by people that don't even know about or have even read the John Titor story. And apparently the OP of this thread doesn't even know what a WACO type of event is.

I consider this thread to be a WACKO event.

TimeNot_0

Pizza has been sent to the protestors at the Bundy Ranch - Pizza Hut "G" in a city nearby from someone in the Country (Texas).

Now, someone may send the Feds - dough-nuts but then I am not sure.
:)

Excuse me to the BLM (Bureau of Land Management).

Is Harry Reid in league with the Chinese to take the land and build a Solar Plant out there with his Son?

There is the WashingtonTimes on that with an article as well!

Others may send pizza as well - but it is out of their delivery zone but they still will drive it out there.

And then this:
"Another BLM report entitled Regional Mitigation Strategy for the Dry Lake Solar Energy Zone (BLM Technical Note 444) reveals that Bundy’s land in question is within the “Dry Lake Solar Energy Zone and surrounding area” which is part of a broad U.S. Department of Energy program for “Solar Energy Development in Six Southwestern States” on land “managed” by BLM."
Quoted from the BLM redacted pages.

Look to Drudge Report News.

Last edited:

TimeNot_0

I don't know about that. But there is the News about Reid's son making a deal with China for a Solar Plant, plus other things out there more than a turtle going on. And the turtle they can not fund anymore so they are killing it off.

Hundreds pouring into Bunkerville for cattle rancher protest - www.ktnv.com
news from that area of the Country.

Supporters gather to defend Bundy ranch in Nevada from feds — RT USA

DRUDGE REPORT 2014®
Lots of stuff there about it on upper left corner concerning the Bundy Ranch.

Maybe up to 1000 people may (estimated) show by Saturday.
Already suppose to be 600 people there. Areas are oranged fenced off for protesting.

Struggling Desert Tortoise Reserve to Release or Euthanize Population

Is it quiet there tonight?? Don't know, but there is some of the News, as well as reported on CBS News, and Fox News, but not the entire story of what may be going on there.

Other news just seen:
Utah brothers detained by feds for crossing ‘trespass cattle’ area | Las Vegas Review-Journal

Live feed kind of, but I do not know if I trust this guy. There are other forums with reasons I guess, but too much to look at and digest all of it.

ThePeteSantilliShow on USTREAM: The People's Media. Other News

Last edited: