Walter Disney Is Frozen

luke11685

Is Walt Disney one of several hundred people in the world who were frozen after death and are waiting for the development of medicine and technology to enable resurrection? This is what a Hollywood legend says, which dates back to 1966, the year in which Disney died and was buried during a modest ceremony, without the participation of the media. Disney, who was terrified of death, was said to be interested in the topic of cryonics and even talked several times with the president of the Cryonics Society of California, but that was it. Disney's daughter, Diane, denied these sensational reports back in 1972. There are also documents saying that Walt Disney was cremated and his ashes are buried in the Forest Lawn Memorial Park cemetery in Los Angeles.
I heard that Disneyland employees would be fired right there for trying to find frozen body of Walter Disney.

MODAT7

I heard that Disneyland employees would be fired right there for trying to find frozen body of Walter Disney.
Yeah, Disney discourages grave robbing.

The problem with cryonics is still having ice crystals rip open cells and tissues, thus making a thawed body unviable. Since water expands when frozen, it can also crack, which is very bad for the body and brain. Humans and most animals just weren't meant to be frozen.

OakFieldAlienz444

The problem with cryonics is still having ice crystals rip open cells and tissues, thus making a thawed body unviable. Since water expands when frozen, it can also crack, which is very bad for the body and brain. Humans and most animals just weren't meant to be frozen.

pretty sure the walt disney's corpse was frozen thing was debunked years ago.

Disney may not be frozen but frozen is disney lol:

MODAT7

With my health problems and endless insomnia, years ago lying in bed and desperate for sleep, I was wondering how the hell "Frozen" could be one of Disney's all time best movies. I know little kids like it, but adults seem to have endless trouble with it... including me. I don't "want to build a snowman" and I will "let it go" over the trashcan. So late one night, one of the little voices in my head got fresh with me and said, "OK smartass, if they're so wrong, what's the right way to do it?" And I thought for a brief moment and then realized that there should be a heavy metal version of "Frozen". At the very least, Nightwish has been begging for this for decades. If I could pull this off, it would be an instant cult classic.

Getting back to the Waltcicle, I don't think it would be appropriate for him to show up in the first movie, but maybe "Frozen Goth II: Idiocracy" could have his zombie thaw out and terrorize the girls... I'll have to consider this one carefully...

luke11685

For instance nowadays cryonics worked fine in movie Alien 3 at least just only for one person who survived and it was Ellen Ripley…etc.
Walter Disney as Spider Mastermind. That reference to the Doom video game series.
I think cryogenics worked also very well in Portal series computer games…etc.
In Fallout 4 at least just only one person had survived cryogenics.

Last edited:

OakFieldAlienz444

With my health problems and endless insomnia, years ago lying in bed and desperate for sleep, I was wondering how the hell "Frozen" could be one of Disney's all time best movies. I know little kids like it, but adults seem to have endless trouble with it... including me. I don't "want to build a snowman" and I will "let it go" over the trashcan. So late one night, one of the little voices in my head got fresh with me and said, "OK smartass, if they're so wrong, what's the right way to do it?" And I thought for a brief moment and then realized that there should be a heavy metal version of "Frozen". At the very least, Nightwish has been begging for this for decades. If I could pull this off, it would be an instant cult classic.

Getting back to the Waltcicle, I don't think it would be appropriate for him to show up in the first movie, but maybe "Frozen Goth II: Idiocracy" could have his zombie thaw out and terrorize the girls... I'll have to consider this one carefully...

I only liked the original disney movies and to be honest only about five of them or so.
I liked aristocrats, lady and the tramp, alice in wonderland and great mouse detective.
Lion King was good but not perfect and Aladdin to me was a bit overrated and
the little mermaid was just stupid to me.

luke11685

Well people in polish movie Sexmission survived crygenics.
Walt's cryonics facility below the Pirates of the Caribbean attraction (right around where the Blue Bayou restaurant is) is something my dad pointed out every time we went there.
Anyway is that theme amusement park of at Disneyland USA were skulls are made of real human bones?
Or rather still wooden for instance like in case of Sally Acorn Sex Doll(DiC Entertainment Wild Brain Entertainment Cookie Jar especially ABC Cartoons is owned by Disney I heard possibly allegedly).