Wanna build one?

Chocomil

I'm starting a group project to do a window viewing machine, anybody wanna join? I'll post all plans and parts list and we can build it faster.

Frog186

Hi Chocomil I'm Frog I just wanted to tell you I wouldn't mind joining but I don't know how to build a window viewing machine I have books about time travel and teleportation some of them have schematics and plans for time machines and other machines if you would let me join I can share information and etc but the catch is you would have to build the window viewing machine because there is no such thing in 2015 present day our scientists are stupid if they can make cars and other things then how come they haven't made a time machine just yet I buy my stuff from ebay the website I have two questions for you what is a window viewing machine and how does it work in general and in private? thanks for your patience I hope I didn't bore you to death :) LOL well got to leave now I will talk with you later on!

Chocomil

Anyone can do anything. All you need us the right training. We have the capacity to do so much with just the resources available in this PU and timeline. I will gladly train you. Also the window viewer machine is a time travel device that will let you see in to your past or future but you cannot interact so safety is great. You can't mess up anything.

Frog186

Hi chocomil it's me once again I don't know how to build or invent a time machine or other device would you be able to build or invent for me the time travel device? don't worry I will not tell anyone about it can you promise me that or not at all?

Chocomil

There has to be certain things in place and I am not ready to make one that is not in operation and within my control. I have to oversee at the minimum the project

Frog186

so what do you want me to do in general and in private? also do you know how to build this window viewer machine and what does it look like does a portal or tunnel open up and you see and hear the past and future?

Chocomil

Here's what I need from people

A programmer or someone that can learn very fast

A mathematician

An electrical engineer or very fast learner

A writer

A researcher

A videographer this anyone can do as I want to document everything

A business savvy person as we might need help with funding

Chocomil

Concepts and physics can be taught easily to anyone, I can also expand your consciousness to a higher status within an hour.

I am free to skype and email or phone conversations

Frog186

Hi Chocomil it's me once again I just wanted to tell you I am a writer I used to write alot of stories but not novels time travel and other subjects as well I am also a researcher but paranormal stuff not historical and so much more. I can only email no conversations on the phone and I don't do and have Skype but I hope that is fine if I could join your group.