Want to Find Scientific Reviews of John Titor's Time Machine Pics, Diagrams, etc.

EGreenwood

I can't seem to find any comprehensive analysis of the physical machine in the pics, the specs and the manual at all. Lots of posters say they can't find anything theoretically wrong with his time travel theory (and others can of course), but being a former english major, I'll just have slog through the theory (which is admittedly quite fascinating) as my tired brain allows. As for the equations....probably not going to happen for me anytime soon. Anyhow, if anyone has any information or links I'd really appreciate a nudge in the right direction.:)

TimeTravel_00

It's powered by a miniature fuel cell that didn't exist back in 2000. It's real, period. There is a thread devoted to the missing page of the schematic for parts labeling. Most parts are labeled, a few don't exist yet. Would you like to assist in the prototype assembly?

Ren

I can't seem to find any comprehensive analysis of the physical machine in the pics, the specs and the manual at all. Lots of posters say they can't find anything theoretically wrong with his time travel theory (and others can of course), but being a former english major, I'll just have slog through the theory (which is admittedly quite fascinating) as my tired brain allows. As for the equations....probably not going to happen for me anytime soon. Anyhow, if anyone has any information or links I'd really appreciate a nudge in the right direction.:)

Well tell me the summary of the theory and the schematics in your own words and I'll help you think it all out. I might also be able to help you understand the equations. You might be a visual learner. Before you get back to me, I want you to look-up "Sun Dogs". Just read about it. Don't bother trying to understand it.

EGreenwood

It's powered by a miniature fuel cell that didn't exist back in 2000. It's real, period. There is a thread devoted to the missing page of the schematic for parts labeling. Most parts are labeled, a few don't exist yet. Would you like to assist in the prototype assembly?
...thanks I'll take a look at that thread, and thanks for the offer...lol...I'll probably have to stick with baking brownies and making lemonade for the assembly crew - not very mechanically inclined although I do try!

TimeTravel_00

That is more help than I have received. Great wives stood next to the great men that flew the First Apollo missions. The astronaut is merely the tip of the sphere, useless without a support team.

EGreenwood

Well tell me the summary of the theory and the schematics in your own words and I'll help you think it all out. I might also be able to help you understand the equations. You might be a visual learner. Before you get back to me, I want you to look-up "Sun Dogs". Just read about it. Don't bother trying to understand it.
Thanks Ren - looked up sundogs (and moondogs) wish I could see multiple parhelic circles right now...very cool Karl Schuler pic!

EGreenwood

That is more help than I have received. Great wives stood next to the great men that flew the First Apollo missions. The astronaut is merely the tip of the sphere, useless without a support team.
True, the support team is very helpful. Was just reading a review of Jane Hawking Wilde's memoir detailing some of her contributions, even though her Ph.D. is in medieval Spanish poetry.