war with iran?....nostrodamus 27 year war

DWOMT

Re: war with iran?....nostrodamus 27 year war

I really don't get what makes Napoleon and Hitler to be considered as an "Anti-Christ". Sure they spilled a lot of blood, but they weren't the only tyrants in history to do this. The Romans had many tyrant emperors who killed a lot of people. The middle ages had it's tyrants, heck even the genocidal slaughter of the Native Americans ranks up there. In the 20th century, Stalin killed more people than Hitler did. I just don't buy into the whole "Anti-Christ" scenario when there has always been butchers throughout human history.

StarLord

How many people were slaughtered during the Spanish Inquisition under the auspices of the church?

The_Ruffneck

didnt iran have a 20 year war with iraq , cant see US fighting a war with iran for 27 years

PyRo99

Nine Year War, 1980-1989. Iran Vs. Iraq.

Was Nostradamous around during the Roman Empire? If he mentioned that there are Three Anti-Christs, then he must've been AFTER Constaine the Roman Emperor announced that Christianity was the offical religion.

Which then means, that it had to have been after 436 AD, because you would have been persecuted for saying such things pertaining to Seers.

And I'm just guessing here, it was during the Dark Ages when Nostradamous made his predictions because they were all into "Superstion" and Seers back then.

But we'll see, if there is another Anti-Christ, it certainly isn't Bush.

artsouth

omg!! are you telling me that you have practicaly dedecated this board to joh
n titor" whom incidently i belive", and none but a few ...know of or follow the prophecy's of nostrodamus? he was a very spirtiul man. cathoilic, i belive... he fore saw 500 years into the futuer and has a least an 95% accuratcey ,if you can find it? get the movie ..cir 1980" " the man who saw tommarow" ruff; its not just iran its the entire middle east. dwomt; i think he calls it that way, and he was very close to God....he lived in the time of the inquisition... so he rote his phophecy into rittles" for lack of a better term" and organised them into what he called quatraines... he called hitler by name ,missing only one letter, please read up on this.....

artsouth

Sharon: Won't attack Iran's nuke program
Israeli leader wants international action

Associated Press
Published April 14, 2005

JERUSALEM -- Israel will not attack Iran to destroy its nuclear program, Prime Minister Ariel Sharon said Wednesday, two days after meeting President Bush in Texas.

Sharon told CNN he did not see "unilateral action" as an option. He said Israel does not need to take a leading role in attempts to deny nuclear weapons to Iran and called again for an international coalition to deal with the issue.

Sharon said Iran was years away from possessing a nuclear weapon but only months away from overcoming "technical problems" in building one.

"Once they will solve it, that will be the point of no return," he said.

In Washington, the Bush administration affirmed its commitment to diplomacy with Iran and sought to play down differences with Israel over the urgency of the threat, which the U.S. thinks is not so immediate.

Iran insists its nuclear program is designed to produce only electrical power.

The Israelis argued during the meetings in Texas that Iran is nearing a "point of no return" in developing a weapon that could be used against Israel, U.S. and Israeli officials said after the meeting.

Sharon pressed Bush to threaten Tehran with penalties, an approach Bush favored until recently.

As part of Bush's second-term effort to repair ties with European allies, the White House agreed last month to support arms control negotiations that three European countries have begun with Iran. Those talks have not moved quickly, and Sharon argued that European negotiators may be softening their stance.

`Diplomatic efforts'

"We want to see this resolved through the diplomatic efforts of the Europeans. We want to see it resolved in a peaceful way," White House press secretary Scott McClellan told reporters Wednesday.

At the State Department, spokesman Richard Boucher noted that U.S. intelligence agencies, in assessing Iran's nuclear program, have used "an estimate that said that Iran was not likely to acquire a nuclear weapon before the beginning of the next decade. That remains the case."

He added, "We certainly understand Israel--other governments--are concerned about nuclear developments in Iran, and we talk to many governments about it."

The latest U.S. assessment on Iran's nuclear program was laid out in March by the head of the Defense Intelligence Agency.

"Unless constrained by a nuclear non-proliferation agreement, Tehran probably will have the ability to produce nuclear weapons early in the next decade," Vice Adm. Lowell Jacoby told the Senate Armed Services Committee.

Jacoby told senators that Iran is probably "continuing nuclear weapon-related endeavors in an effort to become the dominant regional power and deter what it perceives as the potential for U.S. or Israeli attacks."

Bush and Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice have said the U.S. has no intention of attacking Iran but have refused to take the option off the table.

Vice President Dick Cheney has raised the possibility that Israel might make the first military move if it became convinced that Iran had significant nuclear capability.

"Given the fact that Iran has a stated policy that their objective is the destruction of Israel, the Israelis might well decide to act first and let the rest of the world worry about cleaning up the diplomatic mess afterward," Cheney said in a January interview with MSNBC.

In 1981, Israel launched a unilateral strike on a suspected Iraqi nuclear site.

On another front, Jewish settlers in the Gaza Strip were stockpiling food and preparing for an influx of supporters against their removal from their homes this summer.

Tents, sleeping bags

An Associated Press reporter saw piles of hundreds of tents, sleeping bags and cans of food in a Gaza warehouse Wednesday, and settlers said more is on the way.

Settlers expect huge crowds to gather in Gaza to show solidarity during the weeklong Jewish holiday of Passover this month, and organizers are preparing for many of them to stay and oppose the evacuation, scheduled for July.

The army says it has no intention of stopping the influx, even though the presence of thousands of protesters would further complicate the operation. There are plans to close the area in the weeks before the pullout.

Settler spokesman Eran Sternberg said organizers hope to bring 100,000 supporters to Gush Katif, the main Gaza settlement bloc, for Passover. He said police have issued permits for the gatherings, including concerts and marches.

Copyright ? 2005, Chicago Tribune

PSY101

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"artsouth\")</div>
he called hitler by name ,missing only one letter, please read up on this.....[/b]

I believe that he named Hitler as "hister" in the quatrains which I guess when you translate it today is close enough to Hitler as you're ever gonna get being written down.

Also don't forget about the "Challenger" disaster when he mentioned in his quatrains that Morton Thiokol were the engineers of the space shuttle before it blew up on take off. In the quatrain, he lists the greek letters "Th" (Theta), "K" (Kappa) and "M" (Mu).

I don't really know what to make of all of this but it scares me to read that someone so long ago had the insight into our future and we are only now realising what they mean. :unsure:

DWOMT

I never doubted Nostradamous artsouth, I only said I don't believe what Revelations says, nor do I believe in the whole Anti-Christ thing. I think Nostradamus did see the future, but sometimes I wonder about his quatrains. I remember reading a quatrain where he mentioned in the seventh month of 1999 how a great king of terror would come down. Nothing seemed to happen, at least nothing major or minor resembling that. Maybe I am wrong about world events during July of 1999? However, sometimes I also wonder what if we did heed to the warnings in the quatrains, and we now live in an alternate future different from what Nostradamus originally saw. You never know.

PSY101

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"DWOMT\")</div>
However, sometimes I also wonder what if we did heed to the warnings in the quatrains, and we now live in an alternate future different from what Nostradamus originally saw. You never know.[/b]

I'm right there with you on that one DWOMT!

I think that all the warnings that we have translated from Nostradamus's quatrains were for us to read and understand what could or might have happened if we had continued on a certain path that would eventually lead us to the prophecy.

I remember watching two programs regarding Nostradamus(sorry if I am rambling about it, but I do feel strongly about the subject)in Australia, one in 1980 and then one in 1990. It was to show what we had translated up until 1980, the similarities it had with world events and then onto the future to review the predictions 10 years later to see if they had come true. The results were damn scary even the presenter was :lol:. (It was John Waters by the way ;) .)

Anyway it made me realise that we humans are vulnerable to what others may say and that unfortunately, 9 times out of ten, we believe what is told to us or what is written.

artsouth

this is so true, just look around ... people belive everything that they see on tv .and never take the time to evaluate it, or disern it . they just assume its the truth...