Was Jesus born with Original Sin?

Gnostic Christian

If so, then he could not be the perfect sacrifice.

If not, then he had no human side and was pure god, and god cannot die which, makes the sacrifice a lie.

Could these facts be why the Jews have no Original Sin concept in their religion?

Is that also why Jews rejected Jesus as their messiah, or did they just recognize the immorality of anyone using a scapegoat and the abdication of one’s responsibility for their actions, which is against all moral legal systems?

Why have Christians embraced such an immoral and illegal concept?

Regards
DL

alpha centauri

If so, then he could not be the perfect sacrifice.

In my opinion, sin is a flawed concept. I think, they meant the karma principle, but they transmit it wrongly. You can transform every negative characteristic into a positive characteristic. That is the same as erasing your karma (sins). But you dont have to feel guilty like a "sinner", because than you judge yourself. That is against the unconditional love. You just should not do your negative deeds anymore.

You can also take the karma of others and erase it, as far as I know. I dont know if Jesus done it, but I was told that "magicians" have done it. Otherwise we would be doomed. They erased the karma of the world a little bit.

If not, then he had no human side and was pure god, and god cannot die which, makes the sacrifice a lie.

We are all Co-creators or Gods. Jesus said we will also have the abilities he had in the future.
John 14:12
12 Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.

He meant his true teaching, when he said those who "believe in him". Only the believe that he existed will not be enough. That would also be to easy and dont erase your karma. You have to develop your character and transform all negative things in your soul into positive things.

Could these facts be why the Jews have no Original Sin concept in their religion?

This concept of the ancestrial sin or original sin is from Judaism and was adopted in later religions. You dont seem to know much about Jews. This concept is mentioned very often in the Old Testament.

But sin is also not the right word, in my opinion. Karma is a better one. You can change everything that is called a sin just by developing your character as I said.

Is that also why Jews rejected Jesus as their messiah, or did they just recognize the immorality of anyone using a scapegoat and the abdication of one’s responsibility for their actions, which is against all moral legal systems?
The early Christian were Jews. So some rejected him, some not. You should not believe, what some "rabble"
tells you. You have your own responsibility and you are judged according to your character development.
Otherwise it would be unfair.

As far as I understood, the most Christian dont believe in the Original Sin, because they believe Jesus erased it. That does not mean you can do everything and go to heaven. You have to purify your soul, too. Because you can accumulate new karma.

But nobody goes to hell forever, in my opinion. You just have to reincarnate more often, if the lessons are not learned.

Why have Christians embraced such an immoral and illegal concept?
There is not such a thing as "the Christians". Every Christian thinks different. Maybe you want to believe it to badmouth Christians. Why should Christians believe you have no responsibility? Then you dont have to do anything. No Christian, I know, believes that.

What is the concept that you believe in?

Gnostic Christian

You dont seem to know much about Jews.

I seem to know more than you of the Jewish beliefs as Jews do not have an Original Sin concept.
They have the opposite in an Original Virtue concept.

The Original Meaning Of Original Sin

‘Instead of the Fall of man (in the sense of humanity as a whole), Judaism preaches the Rise of man: and instead of Original Sin, it stresses Original Virtue, the beneficent hereditary influence of righteous ancestors upon their descendants’.

But sin is also not the right word, in my opinion. Karma is a better one

Karma is unproven myth while sin is not. Get on my page or end.

As far as I understood, the most Christian dont believe in the Original Sin

So you do not see them believing in man's fall. Good. It is a stupid belief.

We do not need saving then. Right?

As far as I understood, the most Christian dont believe in the Original Sin, because they believe Jesus erased it.

This is belied by Baptism. You do not seem to know as much as you think you know.

you are judged

??

By who?

You have to purify your soul,

Tell us, why would a god create us with unpure souls?

Is it a flaw in his creating methods?

I label myself a Gnostic Christian.

Regards
DL

Angelface239

In my opinion, sin is a flawed concept. I think, they meant the karma principle, but they transmit it wrongly. You can transform every negative characteristic into a positive characteristic. That is the same as erasing your karma (sins). But you dont have to feel guilty like a "sinner", because than you judge yourself. That is against the unconditional love. You just should not do your negative deeds anymore.

You can also take the karma of others and erase it, as far as I know. I dont know if Jesus done it, but I was told that "magicians" have done it. Otherwise we would be doomed. They erased the karma of the world a little bit.

We are all Co-creators or Gods. Jesus said we will also have the abilities he had in the future.

He meant his true teaching, when he said those who "believe in him". Only the believe that he existed will not be enough. That would also be to easy and dont erase your karma. You have to develop your character and transform all negative things in your soul into positive things.

This concept of the ancestrial sin or original sin is from Judaism and was adopted in later religions. You dont seem to know much about Jews. This concept is mentioned very often in the Old Testament.

But sin is also not the right word, in my opinion. Karma is a better one. You can change everything that is called a sin just by developing your character as I said.

The early Christian were Jews. So some rejected him, some not. You should not believe, what some "rabble"
tells you. You have your own responsibility and you are judged according to your character development.
Otherwise it would be unfair.

As far as I understood, the most Christian dont believe in the Original Sin, because they believe Jesus erased it. That does not mean you can do everything and go to heaven. You have to purify your soul, too. Because you can accumulate new karma.

But nobody goes to hell forever, in my opinion. You just have to reincarnate more often, if the lessons are not learned.

There is not such a thing as "the Christians". Every Christian thinks different. Maybe you want to believe it to badmouth Christians. Why should Christians believe you have no responsibility? Then you dont have to do anything. No Christian, I know, believes that.

I believe that Jesus was born in narezth and died on the cross to pay for our sins. And that knowing that he is also God to so they are the same person and Jesus was not a Jew.

Angelface239

I seem to know more than you of the Jewish beliefs as Jews do not have an Original Sin concept.

‘Instead of the Fall of man (in the sense of humanity as a whole), Judaism preaches the Rise of man: and instead of Original Sin, it stresses Original Virtue, the beneficent hereditary influence of righteous ancestors upon their descendants’.

This is belied by Baptism. You do not seem to know as much as you think you know.

??

By who?

Regards
DL
And God is supposed to judge people nopnelse but him.

Gnostic Christian

I believe that Jesus was born in narezth and died on the cross to pay for our sins. And that knowing that he is also God to so they are the same person and Jesus was not a Jew.

Your last, given that you did not identify Jesus' nationality while denying he is was portrayed as a Jew, indicates that you are too stupid to understand the moral implications but let me try. You turn a good man into a vile moral monster with you immoral thinking.

On Jesus dying for you.

It takes quite an ego to think a god would actually die for you, after condemning you unjustly in the first place.

You have swallowed a lie and don’t care how evil you make Jesus to keep your feel good get out of hell free card.

It is a lie, first and foremost because, like it or not, having another innocent person suffer or die for the wrongs you have done, --- so that you might escape responsibility for having done them, --- is immoral. To abdicate your personal responsibility for your actions or use a scapegoat is immoral.

You also have to ignore what Jesus, as a Jewish Rabbi, would have taught his people.

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Psa 49;7 None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him:

There is no way that you would teach your children to use a scapegoat to escape their just punishments and here you are doing just that.

Jesus is just a smidge less immoral than his demiurge genocidal father, and here you are trying to put him as low in moral fibre as Yahweh.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

And God is supposed to judge people nopnelse but him.

Again you show how young you are. I said stupid above I think so I apologise. It is your age and research that makes you look uninformed.

Does these quotes say the reverse of what you think and said and why are you not following the WORD of God?

Gen3;22 Behold, the man has become like one of Us, knowing good and evil;

1 Thessalonians 5:21 Test all things; hold fast what is good. Testing is judging.

God, as you know, is not here to judge, but if you want to think that he gave you a brain and a moral sense to not use, go ahead.

Regards
DL

alpha centauri

These concepts are inseperable. Both exist. By the way. the people in the Old Testament live shorter and shorter lives. That is not because Judaism preaches only the Rise of man. That is an indication of negative or lack of positive karma. So they fall.

There is also not something as a single Jewish and Christian believe. Some Christian fulfill the Old Testament laws, some dont. Some fullfill parts of it. Some Christians see Jesus as God, some dont.

To the virtue concept:
Even the Catholic church has the concept of the seven virtues, so they dont have an opposite concept. You always have both concept. Otherwise you would not have the positive and the negative or good and evil. Than, You would only have the positive or only have the negative. Than the virtues would not exist, because everybody would be virtuous. You need the contrast.

The concept of the cursing by God is the opposite concept of the blessing by God. God flooded the whole earth and also killed the people in Sodom and Gomorrah in the Torah and that was because they sinned . It was not done, because others were more virtuous. It was done because they did wrong ( I question that that was God). So no you are wrong that the Judaism is only a virtue concept. When you think the God, who done this, was not a Jew, than the God was virtuous at least. It is punishment of the wrongdoers. It is similar to the concept of hell in the other two abrahamitic religions.

But it contradicts the law of unconditional love and the laws of Jesus. So I doubt that that was God. Jews (and Muslims) rather than Christians believe that that cursing being was God.

Good beings bless others, bad beings curse others. But both kind of beings have to exist. Otherwise you would not have polarity.

Well the whole religious books are not proven facts. That is why it is called believe and not science. Karma is partly proven through studies of meditation. It depends on what kind of karma principle, you believe in. Not every concept is proven through science.

Jesus wanted to correct that concept. You should not feel as a sinner. And a lot of Jewish people dont feel like one, because they think they are blessed by God. Only the other peoples in the world are not blessed. Jesus wanted to correct it, so that nobody sould feel as a sinner. The concept of sin is a concept the Church adapted to make money. They adapted it, because it was already in the bible (the old testament),
not, because they invented it.

Of course, you can inherit "sins" from your parents, that was shown in the Second World War. Some parents gave their anxiety symptoms to their children. But that is possible both ways. You can bless or curse. But they do it to themselves most of the time, not an outside power or outside being . If God would curse humanity, he/she/it would be some kind of negative magician. And God is positive in Christianity. The positive beings bless others and do not curse them.

Everybody can believe in it. Christian do not necessarily agree with their priest on all points of their teaching.

I dont believe in that. If you would have read my post, you would know. Everybody can reach enlightenment.

Regards
DL
Well I read your name. But I dont understand why you celebrate Judaism and condemn Christianity. Gnostic Christian normally do not believe that.

Last edited: