Was Tesla involved with the Philadelphia Experiment?

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Why a Debate on Tesla?

Last edited by a moderator:

Samstwitch

I don't see any debate here, so I removed the prefix, but this is a good question for a topic discussion.

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I don't see any debate here, so I removed the prefix, but this is a good question for a topic discussion.

I don't mind opposing opinions, so I kindly ask that you do not make new topics if somemone disagrees. I'm being serious. I enjoy a naturally flowing conversation. Just my own personal preference. I figured if I call it a debate, then it wouldn't be chopped up.

Samstwitch

I don't mind opposing opinions, so I kindly ask that you do not make new topics if someone disagrees.

The title of the thread is a question, not a statement, which allows for all varieties of answers. That's why I said there was no debate here. However, it is turning into a debate here, but not on the topic of discussion.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
The Philadelphia Experiment:

I remember the first time I heard about the Philadelphia experiment, it was in the summer of 1957, when a number of high-ranking Navy wives was setting around talking about the horrible things that happened on that ship.

In addition, in later years more information came out regarding the information known as the Philadelphia experiment. In 1984, a movie was made called the Philadelphia experiment, the first 15 minutes of the movie is an accurate account of what really happened. The rest of the movie is just a good Hollywood story.

John Von Neumann was the project director and head scientist. John was also in the first to inventor of the modern-day computer. And two other scientist Einstein and Tesla with was also ask to be part of the Philadelphia experiment, after reviewing the research data they both refuse to work on it because, it was too dangerous of a project.

Here is a little side note you might find interesting. Nicola Tesla told the Navy not to do the experiment, it could be too dangerous and he pulled out of the project 1942. The Philadelphia experiment happened in August 1943 and Nicholas Tesla passed away in a New York hospital in January 1943 from pneumonia.

Professor Opmmur