Wash your hands after using the restroom!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Stumbled upon this today. I figured it was funny but true. I'll have a hard time not thinking about it next time I share a handshake with someone.

washyourhandspeen.jpg

Loopi

The Bearded One
ahahah a HARD TIME... GREAT choice of words.... wait are they suggesting not washing your hands will lead to a handjob...

TnWatchdog

ahahah a HARD TIME... GREAT choice of words.... wait are they suggesting not washing your hands will lead to a handjob...
Loopi...Loopi...Loopi, I just don't know about you! lol

Samstwitch

Penis (Something about Mary - Guys trick her "special" brother into thinking his lost baseball, is called a penis.)

I think Loopi has a one-track mind. ;)

POST NOTE: OMG, I missed seeing the 2nd part of that Wash-Your-Hands sign, LOL! :ROFLMAO:

TnWatchdog

I had dental work done today and watched patients and dentists shaking hands in the waiting room. I couldn't help but think about this thread...thanks Num...lol I kept thinking, now did you wash your hands, scratch somewhere, or whatever? It kept me occupied while in the waiting room. I didn't shake hands when it was my turn for my appointment, I just smiled and said, "Hello there", just to be on the safe side.

titorite

gross.... When I use the restroom I touch as little as possible. And I don't wash unless I dribble or something... and I don't dribble

Samstwitch

I travel with Antibacterial handwash. I use it after touching public doors, grocery carts, etc. When I use a Restroom, after I wash my hands, I use a paper towel around the door knob when leaving, because too many don't wash their hands. :eek:

TnWatchdog

Your hands are probably filthy, disease spreading messes, says study

16 hrs ago
Think about this the next time you’re shaking hands with someone. According to a new study from Michigan State University, after doing their bathroom business, 95 percent of people do not wash their hands thoroughly enough to kill infection-causing germs. It gets grosser. Thirty-three percent don't use soap, and 10 percent simply don't wash their hands. Proper cleansing involves at least 15 seconds of scrubbing with soap and water, and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention states that germ-free hands are the absolute best way to reduce spreading infectious disease, so next time you go, lather up, folks. Fate, after all, is a fecal mistress. [Source]

Samstwitch

Too many people don't wash their hands...it's nasty and gross! Infectious Hepatitis is caused from people who don't wash after touching fecal matter.​
Not only do I wash my hands frequently, I carry antibiotic hand cleansers in my purse for when I'm out shopping to use after I touch store doors and grocery carts. Whenever I return home from anywhere, I wash my hands.​
If you ever read The Delaney Sisters First 100 Years, that's what their parents taught them to do back in the old days.​
There's an old saying: "Cleanliness is next to godliness."​

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I must say, I’ve been in some very bad men’s bathrooms over the years. The worst one that I can remember was at Shang Kai-shek International Airport, Taiwan 2001. I believe the restroom was cleaned once every five years which is my best guess and the men’s room was very smelly with un-describable newspaper clutter and Urine and Feces over the floors. And then no paper towels or soap and cold water only. I walked out and all I could think and say is yuck – double yuck. :sick: