Web Surfer Finds 'Alien' Face on Google Mars

Num7

Administrator
Staff
A UFO blogger surfing on the web decided to look more closely at the surface of The Red Planet on Google Mars and was startled to find what looks like an alien face.

What makes this so interesting, and sets it apart from other images discovered on Mars, the Moon and other planets explored by NASA spacecraft, is the similarity to not the human face, but what is considered the classic perception of an extraterrestrial's facial structure.

Alien+Face+on+Google+Mars.jpg

The elongated skull, the closely set and over-large eyes, along with the narrow chin all point to what has become the accepted alien face by true believers.

Now that Mars has been mapped and open for exploration on the web, it's likely that others will start hunting for planetary features which resemble human faces.

But what does it mean that an alien face has been found? Is it a sign from ancient inhabitants for future generations? Or is it just an interesting, though random, geographical feature?

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981003601

Himalayan Hermit

Hmmm..I don't know. I can see both an alien face and also a Skull and a Scary face. It all goes back to "we see what we want to see" in all these shapes. I officially work with Google Earth and I have seen numerous such things both on Earth and Mars. Of course nothing beats the classic face on Mars :)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
"We see what we want to see" That's a pretty good point and I agree with what you said. When I saw this article I thought "Man, not another face on Mars..." You have to look a little more to see the eyes and the face's shape, compared to the rock face everyone has been talking about for years.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
It's not that easy to stop and it's not as obvious as the "face on Mars" rock. One could argue that it doesn't look like anything, it'd make sense.

I will add this tidbit of info that is common knowledge. Water and one-celled organisms were found on mars. SO what else is out there?? If it has water has the ability to support some sort of life. I like the video can't really say definite if it is a face or just a rocky formation. But mars the planet and life that exists on and near it is much like the moon. THey dont want us to know life exists in or outside our universe. But that is becoming more and more evident and ufo sightings are on the rise. So what are they trying to tell us is really the question. My opinion everybody has one. Love and Light Vamp1r3Goddess