Weightlessness.

SergiusPaulus

Can someone explain why that when a jet climbs then arcs into a dive to simulate weightlessness works the way it does?
I’ve seen videos of training individuals in the experience of weightlessness.
Is it the shift of momentum of the ether within the jet or what?

SergiusPaulus

I was thinking that if the theoretical particle Graviton existed maybe those particles are pushed to the rear of the interior of the jet during the climb. The individuals would feel the effect of those particles moving to the rear. Then during the arc those particles are forced to the ceiling of the interior of the jet, leaving a non gravity environment for the individuals to free fall. If the graviton existed is it theorized as being able to pass thru solids/mass?
Is the effect of gravity influenced by the interior of a moving container (the jet)? I think The weightlessness would answer that as yes.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
The interior of the jet just insulates the test objects from the resistive effects the atmosphere outside would have on the falling object. Technically the jet is creating the conditions of a freefall environment that one would experience in a vacuum.

The theory approach does not work with gravity. And there does a appear to be a very stubborn refusal by the academic community to use the observable facts. But the facts remain for all to see and verify for themselves. The facts are the real science.

Notice that objects are weightless in a gravitational acceleration. The objects have weight in an inertial acceleration. Factually they are not equivalent. Yet millions of Physics grad students are duped into believing Einstein's principle of equivalence is correct.

SergiusPaulus

Regarding gravity I was curious if we can measure it or record it. I asked AI. It explained Gravimeters.

Gravimeters: Gravimeters are instruments designed to measure the strength of the gravitational field at a particular location. They operate on the principle that the acceleration due to gravity influences the motion of a test mass. By observing the displacement or oscillation of this mass, scientists can infer the local gravitational field strength.

Another container similar to the jet is a bouncing tennis ball. It’s a hollow container. I would imagine its interior is also weightless at the top of its bounce. Would be neat if we could insert various sensors inside containers to measure or study gravity.
I’m sure somebody does that.

SergiusPaulus

Does gravity move? A falling object due to gravity it’s the object that is moving. But from what I understand gravity does not move? Is it a stationary entity? There is less gravity closer to space. So is the mass of earth like a magnet causing more gravity to exist as you get closer to the earth?

SergiusPaulus

I was wondering if the earths rotation effected gravity. So I asked AI if a spinning object can generate gravity.
AI
Yes, a spinning object can generate a gravitational field, and the strength of this gravitational field depends on both the mass of the object and its distribution of mass. According to Einstein's general theory of relativity, any form of mass and energy contributes to the curvature of spacetime, which we perceive as gravity.

If we need to generate gravitational fields for some purpose then it would appear that a solution may lie in using a mass of some type and shape, and spinning it?

What would be a reason for needing to generate gravitational fields on demand?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Does gravity move or rotate? I've researched this looking for any experimental explanation. None found. I researched the concept of mass to find an experimental proof for the existence of mass. None found. Everything we know is just made up theory.

It's like to find out the truth, we need to take two steps backwards for every step forward.

Inventors invent stuff using facts. I'm betting that is the real science path we should be taking.

SergiusPaulus

Let’s assume mass is real.
In a proposed environment,
I’m wondering if two elements oscillating closer together and further apart would have an effect on gravity. And if so would the effect on gravity consequently affect spacetime? Such as the ability to expand and contract spacetime in a given environment.

According to Newton's law of universal gravitation, the gravitational force between two objects is determined by their masses and the “distance between their centers. “

If the distance is oscillating continuously would it affect gravity?

In this part of the topic
I’m trying to understand gravity and its effects on spacetime.