weird dream

not_a_DJ

Well I was out in the street. It was late in the night. I went to a public place there was many couples having sex in closed beds, like phone cabins or sunbathing chambers. They were transparent so... I could see everything. There were some people outside watching the people having fun... Awaiting to pay and get inside a chamber. Sudenly two girls took their clothes off, and stayed in doggy style, I could see their holes... There was a fat lady who stared at me hehhe then I was looking for my underwear. I dont remember anymore.

After that

I was with my cousin
He was not very well, he was doing some drug business or crimen shit, I dont know exactly, but I caught him very interested in doing something.
We were at home, a different one I didn't see before and it was kind of luxurious and strange.

Time after I was on the street again and found 2 different girls. I dare to say I was blessed or something, because they put their hands on my head and then I was on my knees feeling so good, the same feeling you get while worshipping in a church... Then I was with lots of young teenagers and people with sinilar age as me. I saw a guy I know from a church. Everything was like one of those massive encounters of young people and pastors and stuff. Like being with ex-drug addict ex-alcoholic and stuff.

Two opposed things in one dream
One inmoral, dirty
The other, well. What can I say?

Oh I always dream the things I thought the day before, I was talking to a friend about dating sites, so it may cause to dreamin like that.

I remember another dream I had when I was talking to a friend about the girls I like, the same night they were hunting me to kill me... They had machine guns and I was trying to hide.... Damn I was in panic mode

Last edited: