Weird Email entitled “Alien Technology needed!!! 10:23:18 PM”

Edither

Hi I’ve been perusing this forum for a while as I’ve always been fascinated by time travel.

About 21 years ago I got this strange email to my “aol” LOL account. I could never figure it out but I did save it.

Here it is:

Hello,
If you are a Time Traveler from Dimension D1263GT10, year 2008 or Dimension D2044GT5, year 2432 and or in possession of the Dimensional Warp Generator wrist watch, the Carbon Copy Replica model #52 4350 series or similar technology I need your help! My entire life and health has been messed with by evil beings! I simply need the safest method of transferring my
consciousness or returning to my younger self with my current mind/memory. I need an advanced time traveler to work with who can help me, I'd would prefer someone with access to teleportation as well as a variety different types of time travel. This is not a joke! I am serious! Please send a separate email to me at: [email protected] you can help! Thanks

FPBSMEyxStOwzhlUgwIamLZyt

Diese eMail wurde automatisch von der INTERMAS Website verarbeitet. Geschrieben von
([email protected]) am Freitag den 19. Juli 2002 um 04:23:37

English) This email was automatically processed by the INTERMAS website.
Written by ([email protected]) on Friday July 19, 2002 at 04:23:37

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just dismissed it as some crazy person. The sender was from [email protected]. Wondering if any of this makes sense to anyone. It was sent about 7 people at the time (myself included)

Anyway just always wondered about it. Probably just some crazy person

Ed

Last edited by a moderator: